50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
no doubt

what size are u lookin for??

10.5, maybe some kids sizes too, but dont know that off top.

Most definitely man just be patient...

thanks man, whats usually the timeline for them restocking stuff? A few weeks later?

BTW Finishline just restocked the Lebron miami nights XI every size but 15.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
LOL at those line ups.
I think I'm gonna take some pictures on Saturday morning of the fukkery. Also gonna bring the riot gear just incase people get outta line :smugbiden: ..might even try to double up on these shyts since them Bred 1s are gonna be outta reach.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I love those who line up. Makes it much easier for me to cop online. Haven't missed an online release of any Jordan release outside of the Black Toe 1s. Ill but in asterisk next to the Royals release.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I love those who line up. Makes it much easier for me to cop online. Haven't missed an online release of any Jordan release outside of the Black Toe 1s. Ill but in asterisk next to the Royals release.
No choice around here :manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
concern is growing about being able to cop a pair :lupe: esp after that what the kobe fail experience i had. but theres more of these to go around so it shouldnt be too bad.
right :sadcam:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
concern is growing about being able to cop a pair :lupe: esp after that what the kobe fail experience i had. but theres more of these to go around so it shouldnt be too bad.
right :sadcam:

if youre on your game saturday morning with your phone, computer, IPAD etc ready you should be ok....its gonna take alot of patients

and yes the made hundreds of thousands of pairs...Kobes prolly a few grand at MOST