Reppin
NULL
:camby:

id get these if i lived somewhere like chicago or ny with snow and shyt:

DSC_5911_1024x1024.jpg

DSC_5941_1024x1024.jpg

ridge

Daps

i said fukk it and did it. ive never given anyone negative feedback but to me thats pretty foul of dude. im pissed. literally no difference in him shipping here or to somewhere else in the states...same post office and all shipping is covered by me. fukk him

just realized dude cannot cancel transaction without me accepting it

wondering if i should force the sale....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just realized dude cannot cancel transaction without me accepting it

wondering if i should force the sale....

the son of a bytch that canceled my 88 3's suddenly "found them" and is shipping :rudy:
he better not send me fake shyt, i'll snitch hella quick

ridge

Daps
the son of a bytch that canceled my 88 3's suddenly "found them" and is shipping :rudy:
he better not send me fake shyt, i'll snitch hella quick

this is what dud ejust sent me

'ill ship it to you ...but it has to be through paypal . for 272 and we have deal . cancel the transaction and Ill send you an invoice through paypal . ill use the money saved from ebay fees to pay for shipping to canada. how does that sound'

if i cancel doesnt that mean he has no obligation to sell to me?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what dud ejust sent me

'ill ship it to you ...but it has to be through paypal . for 272 and we have deal . cancel the transaction and Ill send you an invoice through paypal . ill use the money saved from ebay fees to pay for shipping to canada. how does that sound'

if i cancel doesnt that mean he has no obligation to sell to me?

dont do it. i think u can report him to ebay and force him to ship for the agreed terms of the sale/winning bid
if u agree to cancel, i dont think he's obligated to ship. and doing deals thru paypal only using ebay as a middleman is against ebay terms of service and u both might either get strikes against ur account or have ur accounts deleted.

edit- he's just tryna save $ on the fee ebay's gona take from the final price. fukk him

ridge

Daps
dont do it. i think u can report him to ebay and force him to ship for the agreed terms of the sale/winning bid
if u agree to cancel, i dont think he's obligated to ship. and doing deals thru paypal only using ebay as a middleman is against ebay terms of service and u both might either get strikes against ur account or have ur accounts deleted.

edit- he's just tryna save $ on the fee ebay's gona take from the final price. fukk him

he has that precalculated customs and taxes shyt on the shoes..adding another 100 to them :sadcam: if i do the purchase through ebay i might get fukked for that

decisions.....

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
he has that precalculated customs and taxes shyt on the shoes..adding another 100 to them :sadcam: if i do the purchase through ebay i might get fukked for that

decisions.....
If you so it through paypal, I think they got their own buyer protection thing directly for them, so if he tries to get over on you all you gotta do is contact them. You might need to check on that first though cause I may be wrong.