Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Gammas are gonna be harder then Bred 1s by far.
Naw......Gamma's are a general release......and are available in more spots......the demand just makes it seem that way......those Bred 1's are limited.......at least that is what I've been hearing......when certain NikeTowns don't have the Bred 1's for RSVP next week you will see......

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Originally Posted by Beelzebub45

I been through everything, Bruh. I'm probably the only member of Niketalk that has been hospitalized over a pair sneakers (wouldn't joke about something so sensitive) and that was NOTHING COMPARE TO STRIKING OUT. Everybody is different. We all have different views on life as well as sneakers. But for me, when I actually want a shoe (which these days is rare) there's few things in this world more important. But that's just me.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Been away from sneakers for a while due to school and the xbox and saw that there is a gamma colorway for the XIIs... them shyts look better than the XIs :myman:

Probably an easy cop with the XIs and Bred 1s right after each other.

12gammablue.jpg

ridge

Daps
need to find a pair of GL3 urban camos but everywhere keeps selling out

6pm.com had em for 40 fukking bucks but i missed it..TWICE :sadcam:

sad thing i i ca get those damn gammas with ease but cant find these general release asics lol

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
the Grafiti 11's are dope.... but cottdamn i got way to many red/black/white colorway sneakers as it is....hopefully nike switchs it up somewhere down the line, i doubt it tho...
that's why the terracottas where an instant cop for me, they bring something different to the game........