Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know a spot has em retail. Dont know if they ship - pm if want their info.

Same mall had everything sitting this weekend. Miami Nights etc. Mall is where my chick is from seen her family this weekend. Copped my South Beach Brons 8 here, and Black cement 3s.

I like malls in small towns/cities

Ive copped so much heat without any issues out of town in small town boutiques that have jordan,sb accounts where theres no demand for it locally...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Is Nordstrom @ south center gonna carry XI's this year? I know they got the Bred's last year.......

Ahhh... i ain't not aware they stocked the breds (after the concord fiasco, they mentioned not carrying jordans for some time... apparently it got ratchet at a slew of the
el locaciones).

We may need to be stealf with this info, breaighstein.

One thing is for certain; i may be ambivalent at the moment due to all the releases...but i know i'll regret if i don't at least get a pair.

And them lebrong xmas are twatter link only. Ugh.

Gotta get an account.

ridge

Daps
if someone accepts your offer on ebay, offers international shipping (to canada) then says " i didnt realize youre in canada im gonna cancel the transaction"

is that grounds for negative feedback?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if someone accepts your offer on ebay, offers international shipping (to canada) then says " i didnt realize youre in canada im gonna cancel the transaction"

is that grounds for negative feedback?

I think its to your discretion, if you didn't pay though, Id say just k.i.m. How much is shipping to Canada anyways?

ridge

Daps
I think its to your discretion, if you didn't pay though, Id say just k.i.m. How much is shipping to Canada anyways?

i said fukk it and did it. ive never given anyone negative feedback but to me thats pretty foul of dude. im pissed. literally no difference in him shipping here or to somewhere else in the states...same post office and all shipping is covered by me. fukk him

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
1-131216123341.jpg

:banderas: :banderas: :banderas: MINE.

1.breds
2.concords
3.space jams
4.gammas,cool greys

fourth best? Ahead of what? Space Jams, cool greys, concords, breds, columbias >>>>>>>

All this hype around these gammas and alls i keep thinking is they only the 4th best XI :yeshrug:

1. Black/Red 11
2. Concord 11
3. Space Jam 11
4. Columbia 11
5. Cool Grey 11
6. Gamma 11
7. Anniversary 11

I personally feel this is the best basketball/retro shoe ever. Of course. tech notwithstanding. if i played ball it would be in low top lebron 8s, jordan 13s or lebron 11s.

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Timberland’s been shelling out collaboration after collaboration and now, they’ve cooked something up with Supreme that is sure to get the Hypebeasts hyped. Supreme and Timberland went with the traditional wheat timb and added some snakeskin texture on the uppers, as well as on the black colorway seen below. Both colorways drop Thursday December 19th at Supreme NYC, LA, London and Online followed by a Japan release on the 21st.
eZxmOWPV7aw1.jpg

KigKmQv6i-w.jpg

4Fu0Q3H9HTo.jpg

20131217-112350-am1.jpg

the f*ckery thats gonna ensue over these
yqSjsPL.png
and all because of that little red tag