Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
a14w5.jpg

Except for the mythical Bay that ol boy came in here bragging about . Where exclusives like the DB 10s sit for numerous weeks.

LOL you guys and these gifs :laff:
Those Miami nights are damn nice but with Taxi's dropping same day ..decisions..

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling yall, you can get the Gammas at the very least online if you strike out in the raffles. There gonna pump out tons of them.

I'm hoping to either us my job Holiday Bonus or my Fantasy winnings to cop the Bred 1s. :sadcam: @ the idea of Royal #s. Why!? :to:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
my homeboy wears an 11.5 and said it was tight and got a 12 and said it felt great :manny:

my concords fit me TTS and my breds fit me tight. should have got an size 11

Thanks brehs, probably just gonna go for the 12, I can't deal with the pinch of death on the sides that some shoes give me.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
he went over there because Nike don't give deals to anyone.
The yeezys were a disappointment sales wise. No way he would have gotten another line.

I don't care what kanye tells you. His shoes were a flop

:bryan:

----------------------

I think those Venomenon kobes might be Mambacurial status, so I'm gonna cop those for nefarious reasons :scheme:.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
For anyone who owns 11s and usually wears 11-11.5 ..is the 12 okay or would it be loose?

i wear 11.5, cool greys and jams are :ld: but them concords have my pinky toe on my left shoe like :damn:

id go a half size up but i have OCD and everything in my closet gotta say 11.5 :yeshrug: