Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
did u get drafted??

brandon mall been good to a nikka :salute:

Aint even try. Not coppin new releases much anymore. Have a rotation of online spots. I prefer being the only nikka rocking something else these days. Plus this way I catch way more deep discounts.

Only grabbing the gamma 11s for my 8yr old son, and his size no draft needed. He has the concords and breds... its a lil tradition now every xmas he gets the 11s.

Wifey been buying my brons, she was gonna cop me the Akrons, and I was like nah (still have my Cannon 9s on ice) same colorway

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Aint even try. Not coppin new releases much anymore. Have a rotation of online spots. I prefer being the only nikka rocking something else these days. Plus this way I catch way more deep discounts.

Only grabbing the gamma 11s for my 8yr old son, and his size no draft needed. He has the concords and breds... its a lil tradition now every xmas he gets the 11s.

Wifey been buying my brons, she was gonna cop me the Akrons, and I was like nah (still have my Cannon 9s on ice) same colorway

i feel ya there n/h

when i go to my relatives house for x-mas 90% of the people rcoking the 11's when it use to be just me...after the cool greys i chilled on that

i cop for my son and the Mrs. been that way since the space jams

if i cop the gammas im stash em for a min til everyone play theres out

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The Taxi's are FCFS at NikeTown here in Seattle........Im shocked........:ohhh:..............

Want the Brongs and the Taxi's this weekend... but i already have the CDP Taxis - barely worn.

Shiits a game time decision cuz i really like this 12's.

I'm prolly gonna have to slang my own culo this weekend to cop both! Get that shiit blasted. Nasa style.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
^^^^^^^^^:merchant:

hit up local IG nikka for the 11s and 1s. 230 for 11s, 280 for 1s. this nikka tripping. then i dont trust where the shyt come from so :camby: i just wanted to see how much he would charge.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i feel ya there n/h

when i go to my relatives house for x-mas 90% of the people rcoking the 11's when it use to be just me...after the cool greys i chilled on that

I still have my Bred 11s from last year on ice.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I still have my Bred 11s from last year on ice.

i feel ya there n/h

I have so many shoes i rarely wear because of this. nikkas be buying so many shoes and then they fukk em up. when u bring out that fresh pair they be :sadcam: you be :youngsabo:

i've only worn toro 4s once. nikkas been whoring those out down here in new orleans.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I have so many shoes i rarely wear because of this. nikkas be buying so many shoes and then they fukk em up. when u bring out that fresh pair they be :sadcam: you be :youngsabo:

i've only worn toro 4s once. nikkas been whoring those out down here in new orleans.

I hardly see anyone wearing the toros or Green Glow over here.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Those still on ice too. My Royals, Cement and Thunder 4s, Penny Cloaks, Black Toe 1s and a few SBs (Civilist and Acorn) still locked away. These Gammas won't be worn until next year around this time. I'm still heated I don't have them Lunar AM90 Infrareds

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Yo Howie you okay breh? :sadcam:

I think the only shyts i've worn from this year are the royal 1s, miami sb, mambacurials. I wish I doubled up on the fukking royals, those shyts are crease magnets.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
area 72 barkleys came in yesterday from the cyber monday restock :obama:
got ds grapes, ds black flip 3s, ds bred 11s, ds laneys... so much shyt copped and havent worn shyt :snoop: