Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ridge

Daps
nevermind found some cross border shipping service and im 40 mins away fromt he border

now i have an american address for everything :lawd:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
tryna order some publish brand jogger pants (that are constantly sold out) off jimmy jazz but they dont ship to canada :damn:...if anyone wanna do me a solid ill try to make it worth their while

Publish ships to canada...

ridge

Daps
Publish ships to canada...
nah it wasnt from publish..all their good colors are sold out...plus they charge 35 dollar shipping plus whatever customs fees

gonna avoid all that by shipping to ogdensburg ny and doing the 40 minute drive from ottawa

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nah it wasnt from publish..all their good colors are sold out...plus they charge 35 dollar shipping plus whatever customs fees

gonna avoid all that by shipping to ogdensburg ny and doing the 40 minute drive from ottawa

:myman:

Got the UPS mailbox,dont need to worry about that US only shipping :dap:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The issue I run into is the American credit card thing ..it's the worst ever.

Fortunately alot of the sites i cop from.. polo,BB and sneaker sites accept paypal or accept intl CC...
tbh i dont like using my cc online,i avoid it as much as i can...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
explain, friend

You can set up a mailing address at the border on the american side at mnost border cities,crosses with UPS or Fed Ex
it acts as a mailbox for goods you cant ship across the border...you send em to your mailing address at UPS or FX and drive down
once a month and pick up what you have there waiting...

My homie put me onto it years ago when he couldnt get polo or nike because of US only shipping....Now aint gotta worry about shipping restrictions.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
What y'all think of these

nike-zoom-kobe-1-retro-prelude-05-570x764.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Prelude

ridge

Daps
You can set up a mailing address at the border on the american side at mnost border cities,crosses with UPS or Fed Ex
it acts as a mailbox for goods you cant ship across the border...you send em to your mailing address at UPS or FX and drive down
once a month and pick up what you have there waiting...

My homie put me onto it years ago when he couldnt get polo or nike because of US only shipping....Now aint gotta worry about shipping restrictions.
yes this kinek service im using is the same thing except it ships to any shipping/reciving place that is partnered with Kinek

all you pay is 5 bucks when you go pick up your item..and they hold your item 5 days free, 1 dollar a day after

also no limits on weight unless youre ordering items by the skid

now i can grab that polo franklin jacket ive wanted for the ast few weeks :wow: