Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
since when did the black/red ones become so coveted? i remember seeing these shyts hit the half yearly sale clearance racks at nordstrom with this pack:

both pairs were clearanced to like 70$ a piece. i still remember passing :snoop:

was it after the banned 1s? i remember nobody gave a shyt about the AJKO's either :manny:

i just realize i have like 9 diff pairs of Jordan 1s :merchant:
when the banneds became limited

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If I Was Nike I Would Have Gave Drake A Regular Nike Deal, Made Limited Pairs Of His Own Kicks With The Name "OVO" And Released Them The Same Day Kanye Drops Whatever Shoe He Puts Out With Adidas

Ya Would Go Bullistic lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If I Was Nike I Would Have Gave Drake A Regular Nike Deal, Made Limited Pairs Of His Own Kicks With The Name "OVO" And Released Them The Same Day Kanye Drops Whatever Shoe He Puts Out With Adidas

Ya Would Go Bullistic lol

ehh that would mean they would have to know exactly when those yeezys would be put into production, so they could align their production with adidas. Unless they just keep the kicks on standby until Adidas announces a release date for the YEEZIs. But that would be funny if they did do it. If I were Nike I'd probably do it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ehh that would mean they would have to know exactly when those yeezys would be put into production, so they could align their production with adidas. Unless they just keep the kicks on standby until Adidas announces a release date for the YEEZIs. But that would be funny if they did do it. If I were Nike I'd probably do it.

Ye Said Nike Was Sitting On The Red Octobers For 3 Years lol I Think They'd Do It lol

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I guess those Lebron 11 Xmas joints aren't dropping after all. I just remembered those Miami Nights come out next weekend (14th)

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

.. and somehow kanye cant get a nike deal :patrice:

JB is extremely tacky for that.

They don't need celebrities to sell shoes (especially sneakers not avail to the public).

That's fila, adidas and reeboks job to sign rappers/artists and b/c list celebs.

Honestly, never in my mind would i have thought "JORDAN" brand to sign drake.

Since when is simping a sport?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
dnw.gif

Them some borderline FUBU/Lugz status Js.

ridge

Daps
tryna order some publish brand jogger pants (that are constantly sold out) off jimmy jazz but they dont ship to canada :damn:...if anyone wanna do me a solid ill try to make it worth their while