Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: what in the fukk is this is this supposed to be funny ? I can imagine your virgin (confirmed) nerd (confirmed) ass sittin there thinkin thats funny :stopitslime:

This was a few days before christmas you simple mafukka and for a way more hyped release than the fukkin royal blues :camby:

I clearly said top jordan hyped up so far this year and even a few people in here agreed with me :camby:

ay man u from the bay too right :ld: you tryna get yolked up by these "clammy" hands :ld: ? I be in frisco a lot, ill be there thursday :ld:

mafukkas on the coli gonna start talkin like normal people and not super thugs tryna insult people knowin theyd never do it in real life :camby:

:heh: :umad:

u-mad-o.gif

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
mafukkas on the coli gonna start talkin like normal people and not super thugs tryna insult people knowin theyd never do it in real life :camby:

calm down dude. you acting real ralph tresevant like right now. are you this sensitive in real life or just on the internet?

i don't understand what going on in this thread lately. lot of random cats getting real aggy or getting mad when people don't agree them.

anyway i'm looking forward to those steel 10s. real clean colorway i hope they get slept on.