Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
After the fukkery that was the concords a few years ago I expect multiple murders for those gammas. Glad I'm getting mines early... if all goes as planned

Unless hyped up beyond belief or kanye is seen rocking em, no one will camp for the gamma 11s. Because a few days after they drop, the bred 1s, the most iconic sneaker of all sneakerdom will drop with the nike air and og high top height. Then will the guns go off

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Unless hyped up beyond belief or kanye is seen rocking em, no one will camp for the gamma 11s. Because a few days after they drop, the bred 1s, the most iconic sneaker of all sneakerdom will drop with the nike air and og high top height. Then will the guns go off
nikka.......that is wishful thinking.........

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm telling you. It's not an OG colorway. I'm not saying they will sit or anyone not going to cop but for those who want them, it should be the easiest of the holiday releases. The bred 1s are going to have everyone's attention. I think these drop on the 23rd and the bred 1s on the 28th. nikkas will save their Xmas money for those breds 1s

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling you. It's not an OG colorway. I'm not saying they will sit or anyone not going to cop but for those who want them, it should be the easiest of the holiday releases. The bred 1s are going to have everyone's attention. I think these drop on the 23rd and the bred 1s on the 28th. nikkas will save their Xmas money for those breds 1s
breh

11s do something to people normal Js dont

you will see EVERYONE and their mama come out of the woodwork to try and kop these

OG colorway or not they are a hot shoe

bred 1s are dope and def. on the radar of a lot of ppl , but to the non-sneakerhead those 11s are where its at

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ioono man. nikkas were going crazy for those Bred 11s last year. I even had multiple older black women at my job asking where they could grab them for their kids for Xmas. Police had to pepper spray nikkas in Dallas b/c they were wildin out fukking up the malls. Trust me people will be trying to stunt in those gammas for Xmas alone. I'm not saying the Bred 1s wont be sought after but the mere fact that the Gammas are dropping on the 23rd guarantee the fukkery will be in full effect.
11s do something to people along with this being a new colorway and me hearing people already planning to black them out....nah shyt is guaranteed to be wild.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

The BEl Airs arent an OG colorway either. Maybe if this was a couple years ago, you'd be right but the hype train has already been made. It's damn near a tradition now for ppl to camp and go crazy for some christmas 11's. That Nike Air thing is something only sneakerheads care about, 11's have gone mainstream.

Wait until it gets closer when you start seeing celebs rocking them. To make it worse, I can see that new Miley Cyrus 23 song taking the Jordan thing to a whole nother level depending how popular it gets

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

Breh...Cool Greys aren't an OG colorway either :mjpls:

You saw them lines though :mjpls:

Hell you were probably in one of those lines yourself :mjpls:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Breh...Cool Greys aren't an OG colorway either :mjpls:

You saw them lines though :mjpls:

Hell you were probably in one of those lines yourself :mjpls:

Indeed but they weren't a brand new colorway with no history. The cool greys came out the early 2000s and were worn by MJ which for some reason gave it a "cult" following and also because they haven't been retroed in almost 10 years. These are a brand new colorway. Like I said if the bred 1s weren't dropping a few days later, these would be like every other Jordan 11. Hell I could be wrong but from what I hear a lot of folks are passing so they can get the bred 1s.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I hope erebody does cop those 11s and forgets about the 1s..fck all these non OG colorways...Bred 1s and BC3s only thing on the hit list...