Black 3LAB5s?

1.JPG

Still gonna pass.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you. It's not an OG colorway. I'm not saying they will sit or anyone not going to cop but for those who want them, it should be the easiest of the holiday releases. The bred 1s are going to have everyone's attention. I think these drop on the 23rd and the bred 1s on the 28th. nikkas will save their Xmas money for those breds 1s

:heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead:

:heh: what malls would these be, what kind of shyt are you snorting that have u thinkin royals sat for "weeks"

fairfield and hilltop :pacspit: where all shoes go and sit

no one fukks with 1s in fairfield mall

and hilltop hardly ever sells outta shoes quick period on any release

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fairfield and hilltop :pacspit: where all shoes go and sit

no one fukks with 1s in fairfield mall

and hilltop hardly ever sells outta shoes quick period on any release

oh really. hilltop where "shoes sit"

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=8477752

stop lying. first dudes in SF "going out to other cities" for bel airs and now royal 1's "sat for weeks"
that's why they were on craigslist the week after release for 500$+ right, because they were so readily available "all over the bay area"

:rudy:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
oh really. hilltop where "shoes sit"

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=8477752

stop lying. first dudes in SF "going out to other cities" for bel airs and now royal 1's "sat for weeks"
that's why they were on craigslist the week after release for 500$+ right, because they were so readily available "all over the bay area"

:rudy:

:dwillhuh: did you just post a link.. to a news article... from 2011... from christmas time.. to try and prove a point?? :wtf:

I lived at hilltop during that time :russ: the fukk you tryna prove to me bout some shyt I heard my damn self :camby:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: did you just post a link.. to a news article... from 2011... from christmas time.. to try and prove a point?? :wtf:

I lived at hilltop during that time :russ: the fukk you tryna prove to me bout some shyt I heard my damn self :camby:

yea, because you said hilltop is "tHe pLaCe WhErE sHoEzZz SiT fOr We3Kz"
theres always a gang of mothafukkas there buyin shoes and camping, the most extreme example of which was some a$$hole shooting during a jordan release at a mall where "shoes sit for weeks!"

you're talking out of your ass, the bay area is like top 3 areas in the country for hypebeasts but you sitting here with your clammy hands typing that the fukkin ROYALS of all shoes sat for weeks

bel airs top hyped shoe of the year, dudes in SF "driving out to other cities for the bel airs", the royals "sitting for weeks",
where do the lies end, where does the truth begin, when does reality set in. or does it not matter :stopitslime:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
theres always a gang of mothafukkas there buyin shoes and camping, the most extreme example of which was some @sshole shooting during a jordan release at a mall where "shoes sit for weeks!"

you're talking out of your ass, the bay area is like top 3 areas in the country for hypebeasts but you sitting here with your clammy hands typing that the fukkin ROYALS of all shoes sat for weeks

bel airs top hyped shoe of the year, dudes in SF "driving out to other cities for the bel airs", the royals "sitting for weeks",
where do the lies end, where does the truth begin, when does reality set in. or does it not matter :stopitslime:

alr8jo.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
theres always a gang of mothafukkas there buyin shoes and camping, the most extreme example of which was some @sshole shooting during a jordan release at a mall where "shoes sit for weeks!"

:stopitslime: what in the fukk is this is this supposed to be funny ? I can imagine your virgin (confirmed) nerd (confirmed) ass sittin there thinkin thats funny :stopitslime:

This was a few days before christmas you simple mafukka and for a way more hyped release than the fukkin royal blues :camby:

I clearly said top jordan hyped up so far this year and even a few people in here agreed with me :camby:

ay man u from the bay too right :ld: you tryna get yolked up by these "clammy" hands :ld: ? I be in frisco a lot, ill be there thursday :ld:

mafukkas on the coli gonna start talkin like normal people and not super thugs tryna insult people knowin theyd never do it in real life :camby:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be crazy to think heads won't camp for the 11s. Like your going to be able to walk in the mall the next day in the afternoon and just cop. I think their will be hype around the gammas simply because their a jordan 11. But like last year Breds they will be easily attainable to those who try and do their homework. The production numbers on them are going to be through the ceiling.