Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
How hard of a cop will those black tongue 5s be? I asked the nikkas at the mall how they were doing it but they were acting stupid and told me they couldn't tell me anything until it gets closer to the release date...

nikka had the nerve to tell me he couldn't say ANYTHING about them, if they were getting them, how many pairs, he was just being the loser lil 19 year old dude he was. Wanted to punch him right there...but I figured I'd save a trip to jail and ask my knowledgeable Coli family

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
U have these in stock?

I do but i had to pay a premium for them and pretty much got em for the ball players and rapper clients that pay whatever.. I dont feel comfortable charging you the price i gotta sell for right now.. Give me your size and i might be able to do something for you on the second batch @skb1065

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I do but i had to pay a premium for them and pretty much got em for the ball players and rapper clients that pay whatever.. I dont feel comfortable charging you the price i gotta sell for right now.. Give me your size and i might be able to do something for you on the second batch @skb1065
That's one of the realist things I seen on this site. nikkas showin love on the coli next shoe I buy I'm getting from sobesoles

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
nike-air-tech-challenge-huarache-tour-yellow.jpg

Alright, if any of you Huarache heads felt slighted by the lack of proper retros here in the states for 2013, let it be known that your woes will soon be gone. We’re speaking of the arrival of the Nike Air Tech Challenge Huarache, a sneaker that is apparently on the retro schedule for Spring 2014. Shown is an original colorway that will be amongst the returning crop that features a healthy dosage of tour yellow sprinkled into the accents. See the sneakers again just after the jump and let us know if you’re going to be one of the first to pick up a pair of the Nike Air Tech Challenge Huarache upon its return.

nike-air-tech-challenge-huarache-tour-yellow-02-570x379.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-huarache-tour-yellow-01-570x379.jpg

scheme.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Thank God u posted this .. I had completely forgotten i had a pair coming in today as well :laugh:
these bytches came with tiffany "arctic green" laces! :ooh:and theres 3m on the swoosh and under the perforations on the toebox. And the glow in the dark is pretty glorious. They a bit ashy tho.

l2rZm8G.jpg

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
JB knew DAMN WELL they have to release the Fear Pack in limited quantities or else they'd sit like some Stealth/Crimsons.

The fours would have been ACE with a black/grey bottom.

The V's are a puke green color - i'll let the other beasts eateds.

Saving my loot for the Shaq Attaqs and Black Tongue 5's next week.

Labor Day Weekend, we swimmin in the deep end, no wondering where the freaks went...

LET's GO!!

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
aight, bet

i figured since these are so limited they would be a pretty penny

gonna try online

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got lazy n missed out on the green glows. those fear pack 4s :ohlawd:

gota get my feet in those bytches :noah: