Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I'm sure those gamma will be cop by me once Dec comes around. Taxis for
Am I The Only One Really Excited About These Camo Zoom Revis Joints?

BTW Shout To @THASTUNNA I Appreciate The Heads Up On Those Bo's Bruh, Wasnt Able To Cop Cuz I Had JUST Bought Something Else But Thanks For Remembering And Looking Out

no problem. Think we all look out for each other when we looking for something..

Gammas are going to be copped along with the Taxi's

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Let's be reality...yall ain't passing up on these :usure:

video-016444.jpg

of course not
wait til november roll around and you start seeing more and better pics..then more information about the release and silly ass nikkaz camping weeks before the release
the hypeMONSTER is gonna be crazy
i was a fan since i saw early pics of em

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Could y'all brehs tell me where to post my Deion's to sell I'm Trynna get them off my hands

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
So here's some info that we all been wondering. Those Gamma 11s were originally our beloved Columbia 11s, BUT...

via some nikka on NT:

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Didn't want to start my thread with this info. A reliable source has told me that the Jordan Columbia 11s have be sampled a bunch of times in the last couple of years by JB. From production date till the time they are brought out the factory to the states, the packages had shoes that were already yellowed. They changed materials and tried different dyes and it still ended up yellowed. The anniversary 11s was a failure to JB standards because they sat and yellowed and a couple of spots received "yellowed shoes" on release date. There is different plans being shopped around on how to bring us a Columbia 11s that is acceptable. The gamma 11s are it, ever part of the shoe that yellowed in the last batch is now blacked and smoked.

If its keeps getting requested they will make a couple of batches and send them out quickly (Quick Strick) and a lot of us wont have a chance to purchase them anyway.

Columbia 11s= not happening

Will try to steal a not tagged pic off the sample Columbia 11s, but I guarantee a lot of NT will not like what they see.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
More info:

via SB Detroit (only a rumor):

Every year you can count on Jordan Brand releasing a pair of Air Jordan 11 Low in the Summer and Air Jordan 11 Mid for the Holiday. It looks like next Summer 2014, Jordan Brand will finally release the Air Jordan 11 Low “Concord” after getting teased with several images this year. Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for further updates and let us know if you plan on Copping or Passing next Summer?

air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-639x336.jpg

air-jordan-xi-11-concord-low-returning-2014-2.jpg

nikka. :banderas: So fukking perfect.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So here's some info that we all been wondering. Those Gamma 11s were originally our beloved Columbia 11s, BUT...

via some nikka on NT:
So how did they get around this the first times it was released? You mean to tell me JB and Nike cant find a way to stop yellow soles from production to release?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I got my Loverutions today. :ahh: These shyts might just be the drop of the year detail and quality-wise. They def warrant the premium tag. Can't think of many shoes that got tumbled patent leather. Plus this canvas like suede...safari print...:ohlawd:

Pics coming later.
Thank God u posted this .. I had completely forgotten i had a pair coming in today as well :laugh: