Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those pics of the GG sold it for me. that GG color pops.... Also those son of mars GG don't look bad

i was thinking the same on those son of mars. those might be the best looking son of mars ever made. :whoa: not saying a i want a pair though. :heh:

gonna aim for those gg 4s on saturday. the green definitely pops but it's not overwhelming and kinda plays a neutral role. you don't have to have something green in your outfit to make it work since the dark greys and black accents make it versatile. there i go rationalizing spending loot again again lol.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
i was thinking the same on those son of mars. those might be the best looking son of mars ever made. :whoa: not saying a i want a pair though. :heh:

gonna aim for those gg 4s on saturday. the green definitely pops but it's not overwhelming and kinda plays a neutral role. you don't have to have something green in your outfit to make it work since the dark greys and black accents make it versatile. there i go rationalizing spending loot again again lol.

yea I hear ya on the son of mars. Maybe once they get marked down I might get them..

http://www.viciousartclothing.com/product/vicious-mask-green-glow

this shirt is dope. Might end up copping it to match the GG!

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Nike-Global-Glow-Basketball-Mens-T-Shirt-532666_100_A.jpg
Copped this from ndc last night to go with the gg4s I got comin. Pretty dope I think it was like $11 after the code

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We're hit with another detailed look at the much talked about "Fireworks" Kobe 8 by Nike Basketball.

The summer-friendly Nike Kobe 8 features a never before used fireworks graphic throughout their entire Engineered Mesh upper. Orange and yellow accents continue the theme throughout the upper, while black hits both the Swoosh and Kobe Shozoku logos utilized throughout.
nike-kobe-8-fireworks-new-01.jpg

nike-kobe-8-fireworks-new-02.jpg

nike-kobe-8-fireworks-new-04.jpg

nike-kobe-8-fireworks-new-05.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The new looks for Nike's unmatched running catalog favorites continues with the "Neon" Air Max 95 also receiving a tape makeover.

The new look for the original Air Max '95 replaces suede overlays with a full mesh build bonded with Nike's unique tape feature. A combination of grey, black and white dominates the look on these updated classics, while volt hits the Swoosh logos, eyelets and fills the full length Air Max unit below.

The "Neon" Nike Air Max 95 PRM Tape is expected to hit select Nike Sportswear accounts in the coming weeks.
nike-air-max-95-prm-tape-01.jpg

nike-air-max-95-prm-tape-02.jpg

Nike Sportswear's unique tape construction takes over another iconic runner in the Air Max '97.

The new look for the 1997 premier runner maintains a classic look with a combination of lightweight mesh and leather throughout the upper bonded with Nike's "Tape." Metallic silver covers most of the upper, while hits of varsity red, black and white bring to life an original look for the AM '97.

Look for these to hit select Nike Sportswear accounts in the coming weeks.
nike-air-max-97-premium-tape-silver-01.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Still looking for a CDP Air Jordan 12 “Taxi” Look no more because on December 14th, You’ll be able to pick this classic 12 for a retail price of $160. The Air Jordan 12 “Taxi” is one of many highlight colorways in the Air Jordan 12 series and unless you had $350 to spend on CDP pack, you had no chance (Unless you had the OG’s). Here’s a look at this upcoming Air Jordan 12 after the Jump so let us know if you’ll be picking them up.

Air Jordan XII “Taxi”
White/Black-Taxi
130690-125
12/14/13
$160
air-jordan-12-taxi_02_result.jpg

skipping these since my pair from the pack are still in pristine condition

if they properly retro the flu games tho :banderas:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
air-jordan-12-taxi_02_result.jpg

skipping these since my pair from the pack are still in pristine condition

if they properly retro the flu games tho :banderas:
Man I been trying to find some Taxis in my size for a minute. I hope I can get my hand son them when they retro.