Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Gilbert still on top of his shoe game
gilbert-arenas-nike-lebron-x-celebration-pack.jpg
I'm tellin you...i've said it once...i'll say it again...I play grimey...I'm steppin all over them shyts you wear some rare shyt on my court. Ruin ya day tryna look fresh and shyt during a ballgame. You best have a few pairs cuz them shyts gettin thrown in the bushes when I'm threw with you

Defense.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We're taken back to MJ's '95 Eastern Conference Semifinals battle with this Orlando Magic Air Jordan 1 Retro Mid as part of the upcoming Formidable Foes Pack.

The Orlando Magic-inspired Air Jordan 1 Mid takes on a full tumbled leather build and is covered in a combination of colors reminiscent of a particular AJ 1 Retro High OG reissued earlier this year. Orlando is well represented with a combination of black, royal and minimal white accents taking over the upper. White and grey adds to the look over the classic sole sitting below.
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Magic-01.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Magic-05.jpg

davidsternehhhh.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The GG 4's look like they're going to be everywhere. Hell even the Foot Locker's on Burnside Av & 170th St are getting them, and they never get any hot kicks :laugh: If this is the case, I'm try & lock a pair down without having to order online. I don't want to have to pay for shipping this time around.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

dammit. no matter how hard i try. even when i say i'm taking a break...i turn into pookie whenever i see some 4s i like. :wow:

at least i've held off of the preorder. if this is an easy online pickup on saturday then it was meant to be. :wow: