Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't really lace my kicks like that...

Been wearing the 2011 3's released (especially the black cements) and man, do those things expand on your feet like crazy; after numerous wears they wide as fukk.

Now before you say, "No shiit sherlock, that's wear and tear you turd!"

The build and natural width of the shoe is why that happens. You don't get that from any other Jordan (not as extreme, imo). The IV's, V's and VI's tend to hold their shape pretty well (still wear my Varsity VI's frequently and sans the yellowing, still have a nice silhouette to 'em).

IV's are a better shoe because of lockdown, comfort and build quality - but ascending all else, look better.

3's are the shoe that reignited the Jordan brand line and simpy icon status (dunk contest), but as a shoe i like with my fits and how they feel down the stretch; FOUR'S ALL DAY BABES!!!

Need a pair of Cav's and should have doubled up on the Thunders. Man those are tanks (the collar lining is thick as fukk compared to the breds and the mars).

I know it's all subjective, but i wanna hear why the next man prefers the 3's over the IV's.

Thoughts?

I know exactly what you mean. I still have my 2011 Cement 3s and don't wear them that much for that specific reason. I wear a 10.5 and those shyts look bigger on my feet now than any other shoe that I own. Thats why I'm passing on the 3s that are dropping this year.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
the one thing that i dont like about the 4s is that bump on the midsole on the outside of the shoe...if it was all just flat, it would look a lot cleaner imo

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
The Black Revis Joints With The Red Logo Are The Only Ones I Like But I Cant Find Em, I Guess They Sold Well

If you are talking about the zoom revis with the white strap, they have size 8 and up on nike.com.
Nike Store. Nike Zoom Revis Men's Training Shoe

If you talking about the trainer 1, the got 7, 8.5, 9.5 on nike also.
Nike Store. Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium Men's Shoe

This shoe just has a very weird release, I don't think they are going to every store and it seems like limited sizes on the stores that did get them. Hopefully I can grab that jets colorway in a couple of months myself.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I don't really lace my kicks like that...

Been wearing the 2011 3's released (especially the black cements) and man, do those things expand on your feet like crazy; after numerous wears they wide as fukk.

Breh...I thought it was just me :dwillhuh:

Black 3s are a top 5 Jordan of all time though...someone could easily make an argument that it's #1 .

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I was just gonna ask you guys if any of you fukk with the Zoom Revis too.... :dwillhuh::ohhh:

I know I do. Its been a series of misfortunate events for this shoe though. The injury and the fall/ winter jordan brand has been putting together kind of killed any momentum it probably had for sales and hype. I know my wallet still a little :flabbynsick: from Christmas. That being said, I'm glad they ain't hyped up cause I can probably grab some pairs with ease a little later. :whew: those volts with the gitd bottoms.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Who else is a fan of the adi rose 3? I don't own a pair but I hope to catch one of the CWs at the outlets.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
FNL just tweeted they will be dropping both pairs of 13's THIS weekend

:smh: fukking up a nikka plans

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
FNL just tweeted they will be dropping both pairs of 13's THIS weekend