Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
How am I trolling :dwillhuh:
This was posted in jbo that fake Chinese thread they have. I posted in here so folks can watch and recognize how to tell fakes apart.

Seriously those are some good fakes well to the naked eye. Without going up close they look legit. The Patten leather shines, the mesh is trash :huhldup:but the glue job isn't messy.

Just a learning video for folks who don't know how to spot fakes.

:salute: this movement, the more knowledge the better for the buyers not getting fukked over by reps.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Swoosh will be taking over retailers yet again this weekend with the much anticipated "Volt Dunkman" LeBron X also set to touch down this Saturday.

The new take on the Dunkman theme is easily the furthest we've ever been from the original Dunkman color scheme debuted on the Zoom LeBron II, displaying an extremely vibrant volt hue over the LeBron X's Hyperfuse upper. Hits of wolf grey help tone things down a bit, handling the collar lining, Dynamic Flywire, Swoosh branding and midsole sitting below.

The "Volt Dunkman" Nike LeBron X is scheduled to release this Saturday, January 12th at authorized Nike Basketball accounts nationwide.
Nike-LeBron-X-Volt-Dunkman-01.JPG

Nike-LeBron-X-Volt-Dunkman-02.JPG

Nike-LeBron-X-Volt-Dunkman-04.JPG

Nike-LeBron-X-Volt-Dunkman-10.JPG

Nike-LeBron-X-Volt-Dunkman-03.JPG

The debut of the KOBE 8 SYSTEM continues to go just as planned with today's unveiling of this all new off-court colorway.

This never before seen Kobe 8 by Nike Basketball displays the KOBE 8 SYSTEM's signature pattern in dark atomic teal over their Engineered Mesh build. Electric yellow continues the vibrant color scheme, handling the Shozoku logos on the tongue and heel, and Nike Swoosh branding.

The Dark Atomic Teal/Electric Yellow-Atomic Nike KOBE 8 SYSTEM is scheduled to release Saturday, March 2 at select Nike Basketball accounts.
Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Dark-Atomic-Teal-Electric-Yellow-Atomic-01.JPG

Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Dark-Atomic-Teal-Electric-Yellow-Atomic-02.JPG

Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Dark-Atomic-Teal-Electric-Yellow-Atomic-04.JPG

Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Dark-Atomic-Teal-Electric-Yellow-Atomic-09.JPG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there alot of good sneakers out there but seem like if it aint j's or foams...cats are going :scusthov: at it

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Does anyone know what happen to the Ralph Lauren polo teddy bear sweaters? They were supposed to make a comeback... I thought last month...

nikka trying to charge me $195 for the og 1's I said $150 he said too low I'm not paying a dime more :pacspit: resellers

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Fixed......

c/s

I think with the right colorway the KDV and Lebron X is a good buy. Just havent seen a color I would pay for yet. The Nike Hyperposite is one of the most underrated kicks to release in 2012. Just the price tag is too much for most. If you seen the amount of dope PEs this so far this season alone you would agree with me.

I think the adi rose 3 is a sick shoe as well. I hope to stumble upon that red colorway at an outlet. Those Nightmare Before Christmas joints were fresh.

So Revis joints are nice too.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Black Revis Joints With The Red Logo Are The Only Ones I Like But I Cant Find Em, I Guess They Sold Well

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
c/s

I think with the right colorway the KDV and Lebron X is a good buy. Just havent seen a color I would pay for yet. The Nike Hyperposite is one of the most underrated kicks to release in 2012. Just the price tag is too much for most. .

nike is on that bullshyt...need more dope colorways

hopefully soon..my fav sneaker right now

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
c/s

I think with the right colorway the KDV and Lebron X is a good buy. Just havent seen a color I would pay for yet. The Nike Hyperposite is one of the most underrated kicks to release in 2012. Just the price tag is too much for most. If you seen the amount of dope PEs this so far this season alone you would agree with me.

I think the adi rose 3 is a sick shoe as well. I hope to stumble upon that red colorway at an outlet. Those Nightmare Before Christmas joints were fresh.

So Revis joints are nice too.

I'm still pissed that I missed out on those NBC Rose 3's. I should've jumped on them when I had the chance.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Those Bron Volts are LOUD, lol. Grape V's look clean as fukk, but gonna pass on those.

I like the IV alot better than the III's. III's don't look that special to me. :manny:

I don't really lace my kicks like that...

Been wearing the 2011 3's released (especially the black cements) and man, do those things expand on your feet like crazy; after numerous wears they wide as fukk.

Now before you say, "No shiit sherlock, that's wear and tear you turd!"

The build and natural width of the shoe is why that happens. You don't get that from any other Jordan (not as extreme, imo). The IV's, V's and VI's tend to hold their shape pretty well (still wear my Varsity VI's frequently and sans the yellowing, still have a nice silhouette to 'em).

IV's are a better shoe because of lockdown, comfort and build quality - but ascending all else, look better.

3's are the shoe that reignited the Jordan brand line and simpy icon status (dunk contest), but as a shoe i like with my fits and how they feel down the stretch; FOUR'S ALL DAY BABES!!!

Need a pair of Cav's and should have doubled up on the Thunders. Man those are tanks (the collar lining is thick as fukk compared to the breds and the mars).

I know it's all subjective, but i wanna hear why the next man prefers the 3's over the IV's.

Thoughts?