Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
@GameOverIWon We will have the Jordan Retro XIII-He Got Game 13's and Bred 13's colorway Available in store and online No draft will be done

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Who else is a fan of the adi rose 3? I don't own a pair but I hope to catch one of the CWs at the outlets.

Its a good shoe to hoop in i'm told - its been on my radar when I see a price drop. the all red "brenda's" are getting swooped.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
@GameOverIWon We will have the Jordan Retro XIII-He Got Game 13's and Bred 13's colorway Available in store and online No draft will be done

they only do that for super hyped drops...like say if they did columbia 11s this year, that'd be a draft release.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Why the fukk them damn Neon 95s flyin off the shelf god damn it. Places online sellin out all fast...no restocks worth a damn. Cant find em at the mall. :snoop: fukk is goin on.

Sidenote: Some nikka cleaned my Cement IVs at one of the Kiosks and convinced me to cop some of this Shoe MGK shyt...anyone use this stuff?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I do. Its been a series of misfortunate events for this shoe though. The injury and the fall/ winter jordan brand has been putting together kind of killed any momentum it probably had for sales and hype. I know my wallet still a little :flabbynsick: from Christmas. That being said, I'm glad they ain't hyped up cause I can probably grab some pairs with ease a little later. :whew: those volts with the gitd bottoms.

I :ufdup: sleeping on these.... Now I missed out on the volt joints :why:

You seen any other spots to cop those volts?? :ld:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk them damn Neon 95s flyin off the shelf god damn it. Places online sellin out all fast...no restocks worth a damn. Cant find em at the mall. :snoop: fukk is goin on.

Sidenote: Some nikka cleaned my Cement IVs at one of the Kiosks and convinced me to cop some of this Shoe MGK shyt...anyone use this stuff?

:ufdup:

fck those cowards :pacspit: :pacspit: always harassing mothafukkers when you're walking by HEY BOSS HEY BOSS YOUR SHOES GOT A SCUFF LET ME CLEAN THEM LOOK LOOK THIS CLEANER WILL LEAVE THEM LIKE NEW BRO HEY MAN LET ME JUST SHOW U. they're worse than the cell phone kiosk dudes

get your hands on this next time man

Jason-Markk-Premium-Shoe-Cleaner-Kit-01.jpg

the cleaning kit is usually always on sale and it works like a charm. never going back to those bullshyt foams or sprays ever again. jason markk >>>>>>

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:ufdup:

fck those cowards :pacspit: :pacspit: always harassing mothafukkers when you're walking by HEY BOSS HEY BOSS YOUR SHOES GOT A SCUFF LET ME CLEAN THEM LOOK LOOK THIS CLEANER WILL LEAVE THEM LIKE NEW BRO HEY MAN LET ME JUST SHOW U. they're worse than the cell phone kiosk dudes

get your hands on this next time man

URL]

the cleaning kit is usually always on sale and it works like a charm. never going back to those bullshyt foams or sprays ever again. jason markk >>>>>>
I feel u on them kiosk dudes...but i walked up to him cuz there was some fukkin pink shyt on em that i noticed before I left I did a quick wipedown and that shyt was still there so I was lookin for a cleaning really. This shyt is cool...aint no spray or anything. Its got your basic all purpose cleaner/conditioner. Then a whitener/touch up, plus a nice brush for it. He marked it down and I convinced him to throw the leather shoe cream in for free...which was worth the price of admission. shyt got my shoes glowing. At first I felt like I could've gottin a higher quality project...but after I cleaned a few more of my kicks, i'm pretty satisfied. Next time i might have to check out the Jason Markk shyt since I've heard good things bout em. But they don't got very many different products.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^

Nike Air Max 95 OG 2012 Cool Grey Neon Yellow Men Shoes 554970 174 | eBay

:manny:

i wasnt trippin off these am95s or any other of these colors if i cant cop on release day, they usually end up on ebay after a few weeks for a little over retail or even less. i copped the freshwaters a few years back for 130$

im still pissed i didnt snipe these a couple years ago for 135$ on sale at finishline. now they're like 300$+ on ebay smh:

grape-nike-air-max-95-1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PimpstarP & @OneManGang my bad, bruhs.....really was tryna help. Don't kno why they're different on the site, because I saw the OGs in the actual City Gear. I'll still tho....my bad, again

Last edited by a moderator: