Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
does the lebron x's run true to size or should I go a size up?

I have some wide feet and was gonna order the all black ones but I dont wanna order them and there smaller then the original size.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Always liked the 4s better than the 3s. The netting around the shoe and the webbing by the shoe string along with the back flap with those 9 bumps rising...I could go on for days. I bought every colorway last year except for the Cleveland joints. My top 3 jordan of all time without question.

SAme way i feel. I love threes too, but fours are the shyt. I missed out on the white cements (got hit over the head trying to come back in the game for those...wasnt ready lol) and ill probly pick up the thunders sometime later this year.

Speaking of 3s though, im hearing the mochas might drop sometime this year :scheme:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Arguably the most popular colorway of the Air Jordan V is set for another return to retail this spring.

Originally dropped 23 years ago this month, the "Grape" V is back for round 3 after last being re-released in 2006. The classic 'alternate' colorway didn't make it to the Chicago Stadium floor for obvious reasons, but was famously worn by Michael Jordan for a Wheaties box cover shoot and by Will Smith on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. In recent years, the "Grape" V has become one of the most sought after Jordan shoes, making this release an early candidate for the year's best.

Those looking to get their hands on a fresh pair of "Grapes" will be able to do so on Saturday, May 4 for $160. Plenty of pairs will be available and sizing runs down to infant. If this date were to change for any reason, we'll keep you updated here at Sole Collector.

Below, a detailed look at the 2013 release courtesy of Joe Venuto.

05/04/13 Air Jordan Retro 5
136027-108 White/New Emerald-Grape-Ice Blue
$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

air-jordan-retro-v-5-grape-02.jpg

air-jordan-retro-v-5-grape-03.jpg

air-jordan-retro-v-5-grape-04.jpg

air-jordan-retro-v-5-grape-18.jpg

air-jordan-retro-v-5-grape-05.jpg