Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know ill be in the minority but i thought the lebron 9 were ugly as a shoe... Had some dope colorways tho. The lows look much better imo
25jh3b9.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: we see you trolling :smugfavre:

How am I trolling :dwillhuh:
This was posted in jbo that fake Chinese thread they have. I posted in here so folks can watch and recognize how to tell fakes apart.

Seriously those are some good fakes well to the naked eye. Without going up close they look legit. The Patten leather shines, the mesh is trash :huhldup:but the glue job isn't messy.

Just a learning video for folks who don't know how to spot fakes.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
you think some kids off craigslist would know those are fake

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you think some kids off craigslist would know those are fake

I doubt it breh if they are new to the game and are thirsty. I ain't fukking with shoes though. I'm just gonna flip those polos. I respect the sneaker game too much even though it hasn't been good to me. But if u can flip it do it. Hopefully u discourage some hype beasts along the way

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I doubt it breh if they are new to the game and are thirsty. I ain't fukking with shoes though. I'm just gonna flip those polos. I respect the sneaker game too much even though it hasn't been good to me. But if u can flip it do it. Hopefully u discourage some hype beasts along the way

As a thorobred polo fan

Disgusting

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
im not talking about comfort or performance... Im talking LOOKS wise. the kobe line went down hill when they refuse to get away from low cut shoes. imo his line shouldve been tailored after the huarache 2k4 aka the greatest hoop shoes of all time. looks wise lebrons have been shytting all over kobe.

Nahh can't agree Kobe's look great.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
SMH @ 4s being better than 3s. 3s fathered 4s whole style. and elephant print >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3s made it a hot line....4s....well you know the rest

4s improved on everything the iii's had and took it further

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
How am I trolling :dwillhuh:
This was posted in jbo that fake Chinese thread they have. I posted in here so folks can watch and recognize how to tell fakes apart.

Seriously those are some good fakes well to the naked eye. Without going up close they look legit. The Patten leather shines, the mesh is trash :huhldup:but the glue job isn't messy.

Just a learning video for folks who don't know how to spot fakes.

I'm about to pay 300 to get these crimson 3's. I should have them next week

:russ:

I love early releases

:shaq: