dsc00352st.jpg

You got em at a Champs or Footlocker ?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
dude i know hit me up saying hes letting bred XI's go for 265 tomorrow only
if anyone wants a pair i can try and scoop some up but have to add shipping + paypal fee so probably 285 total.. still below the average resale price :manny: oh and he only has sizes 10.5, 11, 11.5 & 12 all other sizes are spoken for, hit me with a PM if interested im guessing theyre gonna move fast..

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I saw some idiot rockin his bred 11s in the snow tonight,wanted to walk over and beat the sh1t out of him...

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
You got em at a Champs or Footlocker ?

Footlocker and Nike. I don't mess with Champs at all with their "we got 10 pairs" having ass.

LOL I seen some idiot doing that too in the snow. No friggin way I'm putting those on ice (literally)

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I haven't completely thrown the Lebron X in the bushes...

....yet.

I'll have to try a pair on first...

So far the only :lawd: colorway was the Cutting Jade. Incredible in person.

Other joints I think are nice are Crown Jewel (that cement midsole :yes:), USA, Xmas, and Corks.

Meanwhile, the 9s had Cannon, China, Big Bang and Swingman that were :lawd: :ohlawd: status.

Miami Nights, Cool Grey, Dunkman, Christmas were all dope.

And I haven't even included the Elites :whew:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Please dont neg me ya'll but i always thought them Chicago ones look like clown shoes 75% of the time :laugh: When they look good, they look dam good though. Those Royals are a lil more my steez, and im def copping the black toes.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Please dont neg me ya'll but i always thought them Chicago ones look like clown shoes 75% of the time :laugh: When they look good, they look dam good though. Those Royals are a lil more my steez, and im def copping the black toes.

Ehh.... i'm with you and then some.

I have never copped a pair of 1's before and have no desire to.

They're basically Dunk mids with a Jordan embossment.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Same here. I don't like any of the 1s no matter the colorway. They look like Bozo the clown shoes to me but I'm sure people can rock them and make em look nice I just wont be one of them.
Kobes and Lebrons have been disappointing this year. Those Lebron 8 and 9s were the best looking and most comfortable shoe I've ever worn and the colorways were not to be fukked with. Besides the Lebron X Christmas joints all of the Xs have a weird cheap looking glare to them.