Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They're basically Dunk mids with a Jordan embossment.

damn-right.gif

:myman:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Same here. I don't like any of the 1s no matter the colorway. They look like Bozo the clown shoes to me but I'm sure people can rock them and make em look nice I just wont be one of them.
Kobes and Lebrons have been disappointing this year. Those Lebron 8 and 9s were the best looking and most comfortable shoe I've ever worn and the colorways were not to be fukked with. Besides the Lebron X Christmas joints all of the Xs have a weird cheap looking glare to them.

Thought everybody liked the ones :ehh: Jeans sit so nice on em

I never liked the 3s :manny:

and I don't like none of the Lebron X, why they dropping so many colors :bryan: dilutes the effect of em imo

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I remember someone asking about the all black 89s

$37.97

20130106-103252.jpg

Marysville Factory
1 (360) 716-3120
Flight 89 Black $37.97
Flight 89 Blue $49.99

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: kobe line has been downhill since the IV. Lebron>Kobe after the air max lebron VII.

:rudy: please kobe still killing it the viii are incredible :whew:.
Ask anyone who has a pair they are like pillows on your feet:mindblown:
Christmas light are just beautiful as well to look at.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I know ill be in the minority but i thought the lebron 9 were ugly as a shoe... Had some dope colorways tho. The lows look much better imo

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I regret selling my Cloaks....some kobes look alright.

We got a new boutique in my area...thinking bout building up a relationship in case they land a decent nike account (right now they dont even have one)

Bred 13's that drop next week going for $300+ on ebay right now :wow:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:rudy: please kobe still killing it the viii are incredible :whew:.
Ask anyone who has a pair they are like pillows on your feet:mindblown:
Christmas light are just beautiful as well to look at.

im not talking about comfort or performance... Im talking LOOKS wise. the kobe line went down hill when they refuse to get away from low cut shoes. imo his line shouldve been tailored after the huarache 2k4 aka the greatest hoop shoes of all time. looks wise lebrons have been shytting all over kobe.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I know ill be in the minority but i thought the lebron 9 were ugly as a shoe... Had some dope colorways tho. The lows look much better imo

The nines were okay. Wish i had some elites though.

Crazy thing about the 'Bron 9's were the mids and lows, besides the cut - were two totally different shoes; from the materials, the max heel and forefoot zoom vs full air max (which is why the lows were much more comfortable). Day and night.

I.g. when you put on the Jordan 11 mids and lows (whether patent or IE's) - you can tell they're anatomically and essentially derived from the same framework/construction (identical chassis if you will).

My fav shoe from the Lebron line still has to be the Solar Red VIII lows.

The X's are an acquired taste, hence, the mixed reviews... but if you don't own a pair, it's hard to judge it from an objective standpoint. If you think they're aesthetically challenged, that's fine. But the comfort level is beyond any other shoe i own.

Built like construction boots but feel like New Balance running shoes (no exaggeraciones).

Y'all know i fukk with a lot of shoes... so for me to say the Lebrong Ten are among my top 5 shoes speaks volumes.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I remember someone asking about the all black 89s

$37.97

URL]

Marysville Factory
1 (360) 716-3120
Flight 89 Black $37.97
Flight 89 Blue $49.99
Saw these on my google reader...none in my size
How do people purchase from these outlets...every fukkin time i've called one they on some "we dont have it in that size" shyt. Black Flight Ones...outlet after outlet after outlet...Black 89s...outlet after outlet after outlet...me=failure after failure after failure.
:sadkobe:
Please dont neg me ya'll but i always thought them Chicago ones look like clown shoes 75% of the time :laugh: When they look good, they look dam good though. Those Royals are a lil more my steez, and im def copping the black toes.
i'm wit you on this...it reminds me of when nikkas was rocking them trash ass dunks and bootleg colorway 1s back in like 04. I hated that shyt. Not feeling the Chi's but both the Black Toes and the Royals is mine. Autocop

I Wanna See Some More Kobe 8 Colorways
The red joints is beyond serious...but I want these purple ones.

EpYaI.jpg