Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They but my input on retroing the box than the actual shoes. I don't mind the tongue though. I just wished the inner sock liner had more cushion and that the leather was as soft as the Vegas 1s/Banned 1s. If I didnt pay like half price for these I would seriously consider just returning them.

But this release is really getting me nervous about the Royal 1s release. Lets pray JB uses better material for those.

Yeah I honestly do with anything more than that 110 dollar price point I would even consider that I had in the hand at finish line this morning. They're not straight garbage but man these are not very good quality. Remind me sbs circa 2008.

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sounds like these OG 1s were more limited than what i thought...I wasnt going to cop and based on some of these reviews that may have been a good idea.Still copping the Royals...

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
2012 Fire Red 4s
Sz10 Brand New condition everything in box
Im asking for $140 shipped
Help a nikka get these off

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
chris-brown-air-jordan-xi-11-black-red.jpg

kid-cudi-air-jordan-iii-3-cement.jpg

soulja-boy-air-jordan-vii-7-gmp.jpg

stevie-johnson-nike-air-foamposite-one-stealth.jpg

yo-gotti-nike-air-foamposite-one-polarized-pink.jpg

bow-wow-air-jordan-iv-4-thunder.jpg

joe-haden-nike-kobe-8-system-sulfur.jpg

kendrick-lamar-air-jordan-xi-11-black-red.jpg

the-game-nike-air-max-95-black-volt.jpg

adrienne-bailon-air-jordan-ix-9-cool-grey.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I Feel Like The Only One who Thought They Were The Best Out The XMAS Kicks, I Havent Seen Em In Person Yet, I Bet They're Fire Thou

i thought they were the best too but i wasnt plannin on keepin em, got em just cuz i could and figured i'd use em as trade bait or hook one of my homies up.. but when i saw someone with em on last week at the laker game they had me like :ohhh: and i havent been able to keep my eyes off em since i got em in yesterday, i set em up right by the tv so i cant really take my eyes off them anyway lol..

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i thought they were the best too but i wasnt plannin on keepin em, got em just cuz i could and figured i'd use em as trade bait or hook one of my homies up.. but when i saw someone with em on last week at the laker game they had me like :ohhh: and i havent been able to keep my eyes off em since i got em in yesterday, i set em up right by the tv so i cant really take my eyes off them anyway lol..

that's how im starting to feel about the galaxy rooks...i'd off em w/cash for the SB 9s though...:wow:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dead ass I noticed the same thing when I order something from I think polo. This shyt sat in the office for like almost a whole day. FedEx is so unfukwitable compared to UPS.

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

:rudy: fed ex. Is trash!!
I once ordered from jj @ 6am got a ground package delivered same day 6pm :merchant:.

Jimmy jazz is in ny I live in md that shyt was :krs:

UPS :win: till someone does better than that experience.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
brehs ive been thinking about tryna trade my Bred 11s for some galaxy rookies. what would be a fair trade? how much cash would i have to put on top of the breds?