Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

dm3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
QGTM
why is this place so quiet on the morning of a release?

where's everyone at?

Piff, I need knicks 1's restock info!?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
im thinking about taking his offer cus he just upped it to $420. the thing is what if he files a claim after i send the shoes or something? it seems like sending the payment as a gift would fukkover the seller because it isnt a legit "business transacton?":sadbron:

To my understanding a payment sent as a gift doesn't benefit from buyer protection. I remember a guy sent me payment by gift before on accident then sent me a lot of emails because he was shook. Gift payment are immediately available for withdrawal and I think can't be disputed.

I guess doing it as s regular transaction would work too, but do it outside if ebay to avoid the fees.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
copped roughly easily.

Went to my mall 20 minutes before it opened with the geriatrics. Went to foot locker said they didnt get any. Than went to FA said the only had size 9.5 and down left. Than decided to walk to Champs. From a distance it was only 2 people in line. A boy (15ish) with Bred 11s on and his momma. The mommy said they havent sold them yet so I just waited with them 10 minutes before they opened.

The mom said they waited in line for @ 4am before the 5pm ticket give away. smh. I said wow for what shoe? She pointed at his shoes and said the Breds. She was like I am surprise there not too many people trying to get these. I said because of next week 13s release. She looked at the son and said what are those? He looked confused and shrugged his shoulders....SMH

The sneaker game is fukked.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Woke up and rolled in after the store opened and copped these with ease as it seems no one had any fukks to give about this release or they broke from year end LOL.

Saw the :salute: colorway but they were $25 more and I said to hell with that. Size wise they are TTS for me at least (I rock size 11 in retros). Quality seemed alright in the toe box but the Knicks did seem a bit nicer.

I hope you guys are able to get them :salute: