#BOYCOTTNFL Opening Night game has lowest rating since 2009

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
We own 0% of the NFL when it dies it dies and we will be better without it.

Won't have kids running around doing nothing else but trying to entertain white people by catching/trowing a ball while getting severe brain damage...

Helping the racist lmao

Majority of the NFL audience is white. It will be assumed that the decline in rating was from a drop in that audience. In the meantime you're trying to hurt to pockets of over a 1000 black men. That to me is helping the racist win.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Majority of the NFL audience is white. It will be assumed that the decline in rating was from a drop in that audience. In the meantime you're trying to hurt to pockets of over a 1000 black men. That to me is helping the racist win.

OMG STOP IT.

Not even going to break this down...

1000 black men...

Jesus Christ.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I'm confused. I think we're helping racist win by boycotting.

how are the racist going to win? NFL viewers are mostly white, NBA viewers are mostly black so if the cacs really stop watching football thats they own issue. The NFL blackballed Kaep and those cacs seemingly aren't happy still so maybe the NFL should take the hint and stop pandering to them so much.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Maybe stop posting here for a second and do some research, the media has already mentioned Kaep boycotters in articles about the ratings drop

nikka aint nobody hurting anyone pockets these nikkas dont get guaranteed contracts anyway and those white boys have the biggest contracts....its not black peoples jobs to accept the NFLs blatant blackballing of Kaep and bringing back Hank Williams because of some "We can't let the racists win" nonsense, the NFL be some some racist shyt period why would you want to support it

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
how are the racist going to win? NFL viewers are mostly white, NBA viewers are mostly black so if the cacs really stop watching football thats they own issue. The NFL blackballed Kaep and those cacs seemingly aren't happy still so maybe the NFL should take the hint and stop pandering to them so much.

Black men will lose the platform to protest when the NFL cracks down at next collective bargaining.

Black men will make less money when the NFL gets a less lucrative TV deal.

That to me equals racist winning.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Few things I don't understand about this boycott.

1) CACs that are boycotting will get all the credit. Why are we trying to help them achieve their goals? It's just going to cause the NFL to crackdown on the protests.

2) Players get 55% of TV revenue. You're hurting a whole lotta black players pockets with the boycott in an attempt to punish only 32 white owners.

3) If you don't have a Neilson box, your boycott means nothing to the NFL's revenue.

4) Why are we conflating the police brutality issue and Kaps obvious blackballing with the concussion issue? I 100% support Kap but I also think a cat should be able to risk brain injury for a few million bucks, if they choose to do so. Mixing the two issues cheapens the Kap complaints, IMHO.
Again, fukk The NFL

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's cool and I mostly feel the same way, but I'm going to need a little more analysis to be convinced to economically harm 1000 plus black men/families :manny:\

I feel like anytime you find your goals as the same as a bunch of hillbillies, you should probably reconsider your goals.
If you think watching the NFL is somehow helping black people, then you're actually dumber than i initially thought.

Enjoy your pigskin game.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
If you think watching the NFL is somehow helping black people, then you're actually dumber than i initially thought.

Enjoy your pigskin game.

Okay, tell me specifically what about the following is dumb.

1) NFL players get 55% of TV revenue and 48 percent of all revenue.

Why NBA players make more money than NFL stars

2) The NFL is about 70% black.

The NFL’s racial divide

3) There are at least 53 x 32 = 1696 players in the NFL.

4) That means there are approximately 1696 x .7 = 1187 black players in the NFL.

5) NFL tv revenue is based on ratings.

6) Ratings go down when we join with racist to boycott the NFL. (They will get all the credit but we can wait and see on this one. The NFL will also crackdown on the protest.)

7) 1187 black players/families get less money.

Seems simple to me.

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
NFL numbers were down all of last year. It's cause the quality of the game is slipping more than anything
This is the real reason. The product is boring.

The non stop rule changes(making it more pass happy league) and removing players personality is hurting the league
Yea but they blamed it on the protests.
Is because the NFL trying to save face

The NFL won't admit is they're fault.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
They're under contract, they good.