#BOYCOTTNFL Opening Night game has lowest rating since 2009

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Few things I don't understand about this boycott.

1) CACs that are boycotting will get all the credit. Why are we trying to help them achieve their goals? It's just going to cause the NFL to crackdown on the protests.

2) Players get 55% of TV revenue. You're hurting a whole lotta black players pockets with the boycott in an attempt to punish only 32 white owners.

3) If you don't have a Neilson box, your boycott means nothing to the NFL's revenue.

4) Why are we conflating the police brutality issue and Kaps obvious blackballing with the concussion issue? I 100% support Kap but I also think a cat should be able to risk brain injury for a few million bucks, if they choose to do so. Mixing the two issues cheapens the Kap complaints, IMHO.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Few things I don't understand about this boycott.

1) CACs that are boycotting will get all the credit. Why are we trying to help them achieve their goals? It's just going to cause the NFL to crackdown on the protests.

2) Players get 55% of TV revenue. You're hurting a whole lotta black players pockets with the boycott in an attempt to punish only 32 white owners.

3) If you don't have a Neilson box, your boycott means nothing to the NFL's revenue.

theres already tons of media about people boycotting for Kaep. Im sure some of the media will credit the redneck cacs but Kaepernicks supporters have been themselves known....people are aware there are Kaep supporters are boycotting its not like no media has reported on it. And the dip in ratings this opening day is larger than the one last year. Articles I've read today have acknowledged that Kaep supporters as a potential reason for the ratings dip. And I dont think the NFL can afford to crack down on the protests at this point

also the cacs have no reason to boycott, where as Kaep supporters have an actual gripe with the way Kaep has been treated. I dont believe all those dog avi rednecks are really boycotting the league anyway, majority of ratings come from whites.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
theres already tons of media about people boycotting for Kaep. Im sure some of the media will credit the redneck cacs but Kaepernicks supporters have been themselves known....people are aware there are Kaep supporters are boycotting its not like no media has reported on it. And the dip in ratings this opening day is larger than the one last year. Articles I've read today have acknowledged that Kaep supporters as a potential reason for the ratings dip. And I dont think the NFL can afford to crack down on the protests at this point

also the cacs have no reason to boycott, where as Kaep supporters have an actual gripe with the way Kaep has been treated. I dont believe all those dog avi rednecks are really boycotting the league anyway, majority of ratings come from whites.

Here is a thread from a very racist message board that is celebrating the ratings decline, just like the Coli. I'm confused as fukk.

AutoAdmit.com - NFL Opening Game Ratings Down 12% From Last Year

In fact, this post in the thread is using the same logic you're using, but reaching the opposite conclusion.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Here is a thread from a very racist message board that is celebrating the ratings decline, just like the Coli. I'm confused as fukk.

In fact, this post in the thread is using the same logic you're using, but reaching the opposite conclusion.

What happened is the NFL has misplayed its hand. They shytted on Kaep and their black fans by blackballing him to appease their cac fans. But at the same time they never handled the protests since they have no rule against the anthem, and blackballing Kaep made players more compelled to join the protest this year. Which is pissing cacs off but either that dont got shyt to with us breh.....Kaep supporters have a legit reason to be angry while the cacs are just being cacs. Remember its not just the net, Kaep supporters have organized and have had protests at NFL offices in NYC with others planned during the season. Theres been tons of articles and people who aren't on forums who have spoken about the Kaep boycott. Cacs are just whining on the internet as always.....i dont even believe some of them are boycotting like they say

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

The NFL is about to get fukkED.
e9567d2b621758480a445b857a672e76_1024.png

NFL Kickoff Scores 21.8M Viewers, Down Double-Digits From 2016 – Update

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I'm confused. I think we're helping racist win by boycotting.

We own 0% of the NFL when it dies it dies and we will be better without it.

Won't have kids running around doing nothing else but trying to entertain white people by catching/trowing a ball while getting severe brain damage...

Helping the racist lmao

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This thread implies that the boycott is the reason why the ratings are down. That's where OP is wrong.
How many people are a part of this boycott? How much did they impact the ratings?

Like others have already mentioned, the ratings were going down before the boycott.

But more fun to claim victory after 1 NFL game.
:umad: