#BOYCOTTNFL Opening Night game has lowest rating since 2009

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I'm a fan of the boycott movement, but if u want a concrete set of results, you gotta at least wait till the end of The Weeknd lol. Like if they do massive ratings, then you just got nothing but egg on ur face for prematurely calling it.

U know Cac's are taking credit for the low ratings as well, they're supposedly boycotting becuz of players kneeling

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What about the brothers that are playing? Should we shun them too? I wish you brehs were this passionate about the systemic oppression as you are about a sports league.

@Gordon Ramsay negging me because of the way my signature is ordered. Multiple NYC heads can confirm im black :snooze:

so we're supposed to believe you're more passionate about systemic oppression (which is what Kap was trying to raise awareness to in the first place) than you are about the Giants and the.......Devils :mjpls:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so we're supposed to believe you're more passionate about systemic oppression (which is what Kap was trying to raise awareness to in the first place) than you are about the Giants and the.......Devils :mjpls:
I'm pretty sure I've done more than you have :sas2:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So ima c00n for watching a sport I've enjoyed my whole life?
Yes.

Especially if given the recent developments you don't care.

But we all know you're white boy fronting on the forum, so you're actually a cac in this case.

Go watch your precious football. I hear the white supremacists are playing the savages tonight.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Start the movement brotha
I really do want to. I want to organize some kind of political group, not really a party. But for our people to take off the shackles of the Dems and Repubs and demand that our needs be addressed properly.
I try to do my part to buy black. I would like for our people to take that campaign a lot more seriously.

I'm constantly trying to think of ways to better our community.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
explain the correlation of boycotting yet worrying about the ATTENDANCE of the very first game

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Cowboys have another good to great season those ratings won't stay down for long.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Is it a boycott if you're boycotting something but still know more about what's going on than people who are not boycotting? I'm asking my boycotting friends this. nikkas can tell you everything about the on and off field issues going on in the NFL but they're supposedly boycotting. I don't understand.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This thread implies that the boycott is the reason why the ratings are down. That's where OP is wrong.
How many people are a part of this boycott? How much did they impact the ratings?

Like others have already mentioned, the ratings were going down before the boycott.

But more fun to claim victory after 1 NFL game.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Boycott gang in here.

Not gon lie tho I used to love them Sunday night NFC East games. Can't watch tho :mjcry:

College football & old NBA games on YouTube got me straight tho