#BOYCOTTNFL Opening Night game has lowest rating since 2009

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yall need to stop worry about ratings. none of us owns a Nielsen box.

follow this brehs advice:

People are working towards doing both. That post is just a cop out though.....oh I'm gonna boycott sponsors of the NFL but i won't actually boycott the NFL. What kinda sense does that make. Hey sponsors, I'm gonna boycott you for sponsoring the NFL while I'm here contributing to the ratings of the NFL, which drives the sponsorship money in the first place. FOH :mjlol:
no shyt sherlock. That was my point of mentioning them:dead:

my god are u seriously that slow?? :heh:

there was no point to mention them in response to the guys post. You're just a tweaking cac idiot :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats funny is on twitter, its racist cacs who are actually taking credit for the ratings dip last night.....they also took credit for the ratings dip last season.

So you got real nikkas boycotting this season, you got racist cacs boycotting last season and this season

Who's not boycotting? Liberals cacs and c00n black nikkas :laff:
So ima c00n for watching a sport I've enjoyed my whole life?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
my god are u fukking retarded? no one wants to watch pats vs chiefs...how stupid are u? u just keep showing u know jack shyt about the NFL. :snoop:

No one wants to watch Pats Chiefs but somehow more people wanted to watch Panthers-Broncos with Trevor Semen at QB :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

it was the match up :mjlol:

but i dont know jack shyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
People are working towards doing both. That post is just a cop out though.....oh I'm gonna boycott sponsors of the NFL but i won't actually boycott the NFL. What kinda sense does that make. Hey sponsors, I'm gonna boycott you for sponsoring the NFL while I'm here contributing to the ratings of the NFL, which drives the sponsorship money in the first place. FOH :mjlol:

there was no point to mention them in response to the guys post. You're just a tweaking cac idiot :mjlol:
yea im clearly a cac by all my posts on this site. Be a retard NBA stan brehs :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No one wants to watch Pats Chiefs but somehow more people wanted to watch Panthers-Broncos with Trevor Semen at QB :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

it was the match up :mjlol:

but i dont know jack shyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
both those teams have more appeal then the Chiefs. How retarded are u? u think nikkas watch because of the QBs? lol clueless ass nikka

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yall need to stop worry about ratings. none of us owns a Nielsen box.

follow this brehs advice:

I don't think cats realize how ratings work. The ratings for TV shows are based on the viewing habits of less than 1% of the US TV viewing population:skip:
:childplease: I'm not boycotting Microsoft just because I'm not fond of the NFL.

Might as well boycott the Coli or strictly post off a iPhone
O.K boycott Anheuser-Busch. Don't get your soup from Campbell's. Don't cop Madden. Don't play fantasy football. I watch the vast majority of the NFL at bars. My viewership is not actually being counted anyway. The NFL already made their bread when that bar copped Sunday Ticket. If cats really want to make a statement, they have to realize the NFL does not realize you specifically aren't watching the game. If you know a Nielsen household, try to convince them to not watch the games or to go out to a public place that is showing the game. That's how ratings are affected. So yeah, when the sponsors of the NFL start seeing their sales plummet, they'll sooner or later realize their partnership with the NFL is the reason. Losing money is the quickest way to get anyone's attention

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Most people dislike the Pats.Outside of Missouri,no one cares about Chiefs. Most popular teams in NFL that will attract viewers,casuals are Cowboys,Giants,Steelers,Raiders etc... If Pats played one of them last night ratings would be high. Last year Panthers-Broncos was rated high mainly because of matchup and reigning MVP Cam Newton