Boxing is hard as shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I’m gonna finish up these last two sessions and dip. I already paid so I might as well finish it.

Only did this because dude was convenient, the closet boxing gym to my house is like 30 mins away.
Yeah I understand, you already paid and usually good boxing gyms can be hard to find in your area sometimes.. and they can be expensive

Just tell that man you not comfortable with full fledge sparring, especially without proper gear. You probably don’t even wrap your hands, use speed/reflex bags, etc.

shyt sketchy..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I understand, you already paid and usually good boxing gyms can be hard to find in your area sometimes.. and they can be expensive

Just tell that man you not comfortable with full fledge sparring, especially without proper gear. You probably don’t even wrap your hands, use speed/reflex bags, etc.

shyt sketchy..

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@KingZimbabwe I like this chick a lot. She’s a really good teacher when it comes to technique and getting into the habits of boxing BEFORE you hop in the ring and start boxing

Login • Instagram

I wish it would just let me post it on here but this site is weird. This is what they mean by using your hips or shifting your weight.

No way should you be sparring yet if this kinda stuff isn’t even second nature to you yet. Be careful bruh, boxing is not a game and getting hit in the head without gear as a beginner is :huhldup:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why are you sparring bruh?

I would call bullshyt on this post. But I know theres alot of shytty trainers...

If you're just learning how to box.... There is no reason to spar.
shytttt. U might not need to even see the inside of the ring for awhile for anything

Where are you located?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
@KingZimbabwe I like this chick a lot. She’s a really good teacher when it comes to technique and getting into the habits of boxing BEFORE you hop in the ring and start boxing

Login • Instagram

I wish it would just let me post it on here but this site is weird. This is what they mean by using your hips or shifting your weight.

No way should you be sparring yet if this kinda stuff isn’t even second nature to you yet. Be careful bruh, boxing is not a game and getting hit in the head without gear as a beginner is :huhldup:
Yeah imma check out her stuff

Why are you sparring bruh?

I would call bullshyt on this post. But I know theres alot of shytty trainers...

If you're just learning how to box.... There is no reason to spar.
shytttt. U might not need to even see the inside of the ring for awhile for anything

Where are you located?
I’m just following what dude says

In OC. The only thing these CACS out here know how to do is BJJ and MMA :francis:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
No head gear. Dude isn’t exactly a professional boxer and we don’t train at a boxing gym. Moreso of an MMA dude who knows boxing. He appears to know his shyt tho when it comes to boxing from what I can see.

Dude already talking about getting me fights and shyt and I’m like :hubie:
Stop and go to a real boxing gym.
He is going to get you hurt.

Theres a bunch of MMA guys trying to cash in on brehs that want to get into boxing.
They take advantage of you since you dont know how things are supposed to go.
This just happened to my boy a few months ago.
Wasted a few hundred dollars before he stopped and went elsewhere.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah imma check out her stuff

I’m just following what dude says

In OC. The only thing these CACS out here know how to do is BJJ and MMA :francis:

Damn... I gotcha.

I've been doing this shyt for a long time.
I can honestly say I know more about boxing than I know about anything else important, that I should know smh....

Why are you getting into boxing, exercise or trying to compete?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Damn... I gotcha.

I've been doing this shyt for a long time.
I can honestly say I know more about boxing than I know about anything else important, that I should know smh....

Why are you getting into boxing, exercise or trying to compete?
Two reasons

1. Self Defense

2. Legacy

I just feel like as a man I have to know how to defend myself. Def not trying to compete or anything I already took a fukkton of hits to the head in sports as it is.

And plus it’s a legacy thing for me. Boxing is a black art however you cut it. Just knowing the history of the black fighter it would be a disgrace for me to not learn to art myself.
Look
Up
Gloveworks in Santa Monica

All black trainers stop letting that OC CAC beat you and not teach you shyt he think
It’s funny you don’t know any better and he can beat a black man up in disguise of sparring… that’s if you really black
Dude is Puerto Rican or Dominican or some shyt. Sounds like he’s from the east coast. Def wouldn’t get trained by some random CAC :heh:

And breh Santa Monica is like an hour away from me. No way in hell am I gonna commute for 2 hours back and forth in LA traffic. I’d rather go to Ontario there’s this new gym that opened up a few months ago owned by a breh. And even then that’s a 35 min drive one way, imma make the trip soon tho.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh yeah, breathing and being relaxed is a major thing in boxing too.

If you’re too tensed or don’t breathe correctly you will get tired af fukk. Thats one of the first things he should’ve taught you

And if dude is white definitely gtfo. Normally , with training i try not to look at race too much but with the bullshyt he got you doing, power punches everytime, etc.

Now my coach told me to throw with bad intentions, but technique, accuracy, speed is going to beat most average person on the street alone, with or without that much power. Plus some shots are touch shots to set power shots up.

And MMA dudes alone are kinda sketchy to get training from. Most of them dudes could give a shyt less about the art of boxing, they just want to know enough to beat people up or because they had mediocre boxing training.