42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Miles doesn’t have any value
then that's even better for charlotte lol

the only thing keeping the hornets from happily lowballing him is the possibility of another team jumping at the chance to overpay him *and* give up a player at least clearly better than josh green :dead:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
then that's even better for charlotte lol

the only thing keeping the hornets from happily lowballing him is the possibility of another team jumping at the chance to overpay him *and* give up a player at least clearly better than josh green :dead:
I honestly believe Okoro could head to another team.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why should they be in a rush to get Better tank one more year for this next draft class. Then next summer go crazy
Yea I don't understand people trying to rush the spurs into playoff contention

You need Wemby to get more touches and develop properly before you load up, gonna be hard doing that if you surround him all star vets and Lauri who's entering his prime himself

CP being there to get Wemby those touches while also helping groom the young guards makes sense

Demar having already been there makes sense as long as he knows not to clog up Wemby's space

Beyond that I don't think you wanna bring any other vets that are gonna want the ball, maybe a real center to absorb some of the physicality coming Wemby's way, they have a ton of young guys listed at power forward for some reason