Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm actually tired of "exciting" offseasons that just result in nyggas getting hurt for half the actual season and missing the playoffs. :francis:

All i want to see is some sustained health because we have enough intriguing teams as is, we just need MIL, PHI, NYK, NOP, MEM, OKC, DAL, MIN, BOS, as a bare minimum to either stay healthy or finally be healthy.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm actually tired of "exciting" offseasons that just result in nygga getting hurt for half the actual season and missing the playoffs. :francis:

All i want to see is some sustained health because we have enough intriguing teams as is, we just need MIL, PHI, NYK, NOP, MEM, OKC, DAL, MIN, BOS, as a bare minimum to either stay healthy or finally be healthy.
I wouldn’t add Milwaukee to that list as even when they were healthy last season, they didn’t look like a threat and everyone else got better.

If everyone else in the East is healthy or at least close to it, they might fukk around and even up being a play-in seed.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually tired of "exciting" offseasons that just result in nygga getting hurt for half the actual season and missing the playoffs. :francis:

Players who are always hurt will continue to be hurt. Injuries linger.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wouldn’t add Milwaukee to that list as even when they were healthy last season, they didn’t look like a threat and everyone else got better.

If everyone else in the East is healthy or at least close to it, they might fukk around and even up being a play-in seed.

This is facts, but i feel the best thing that could happen to them is getting packed up while fully healthy to put an end to the speculation, as opposed to the injury crutch they've had for 4 of the last 6 years.

Last 2 years it was "well, if Giannis was healthy..." year before that it was "well if Middleton were healthy...". but the truth is they've only been "healthy" once in the last 6 years (2019) and were fortunate they got out-injured by their opps in 2021.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is facts, but i feel the best thing that could happen to them is getting packed up while fully healthy to put an end to the speculation, as opposed to the injury crutch they've had for 4 of the last 6 years.

Last 2 years it was "well, if Giannis was healthy..." year before that it was "well if Middleton were healthy...". but the truth is they've only been "healthy" once in the last 6 years (2019) and were fortunate they got out-injured by their opps in 2021.
Need em healthy so Dame came finally get some blame

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

They're clinging to that same false hope that Miami is. They definitely weren't beating the last year and I don't even think they would have beat the Pacers.

This is more than likely going to be the swan song for them with that current roster as Middleton, Portis and Lopez can all dip out after the season is over. Same as well with the Heat as they'll likely have to trade Jimmy if they aren't going to extend him.

I still think they're going to end up having to trade Giannis in these next couple of years because of how bad Horst fukked up that roster before the new CBA.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
If you’re Lauri you’re prob thinking

Warriors
Kings
Spurs

GS gives you a chance at a title for the next 2-3yrs if they make another move.

Kings with Fox/Sabonis/Murray will be hard to defend.

Getting stuck in San Antonio after Wemby leaves is not appealing

Wemby is gonna be there 9 years at least, lol.

His rookie extension gonna be like $300m