Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's 35 years old :gucci:

What exactly does this nikka expect, he's old doesn't have range beyond the 3.. Isn't a good defender and needs the ball in his hands all the time. nikka sounds delusional.
I've said it numerous times but.... He needs to fire his agent. This is an all time bag fumble and a bizarre misread of value. The lack of foresight is wild

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
If OKC can build their team around a mid range guru. Cause Shai shoots the mid range just like Demar. Surely a good coach can incorporate Demar into their offense. I'm sick of the he doesn't shoot the three.
Shai is a far better play maker and he actually shoots threes

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
See the Forrest from the trees, MDJ shooting for a big name player… Moody will be on the move

He can shoot until the clip runs out, I don't think the Warriors really have the pieces to get anybody that moves the needle & is available :manny:

Markkanen is the only "big" name out there & Ainge is Ainge. Everything about that just points to Utah extending him in August & kicking the can down the road for at least another year even though I don't think that's the best idea.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

19vcz0.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He can shoot until the clip runs out, I don't think the Warriors really have the pieces to get anybody that moves the needle & is available :manny:

Markkanen is the only "big" name out there & Ainge is Ainge. Everything about that just points to Utah extending him in August & kicking the can down the road for at least another year even though I don't think that's the best idea.
You don’t watch warrior games… Markkanen fits perfectly in the dubs offense, Slo Mo is one of the most unee underrated defenders in the league… It’s looking like we about to sign Heild..

The bench is being rounded out.. We absolutely got the pieces to make moves.. don’t know what you been smoking