Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Not an ideal fit. JJ will have his work cut out for him with making that offense work and Bron would 100% have to play a lot more off ball to maximize DeMar's strengths. Laker fans need to understand that this guy will be on the court with Bron and AD and fully believe he's the best player on the floor and hijack the offense. I can't wait to see it.

DeMar got up more 3s last season, but he's really not comfortable from 3 point range on high volume. Funny enough... JJ and DeMar talked about his on his pod. Listen to the stubbornness in his response. It's insight like this that could be beneficial to Redikk's coaching career tho NGL

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

A lot of Wizards fans have been inquiring about what the team will get for last year’s starting point guard Tyus Jones in a potential sign and trade and I am here to report that unfortunately that market has not looked as fruitful as the Wizards and Jones had hoped coming into the start of free agency. One of the issues is that Jones is looking for starter money and there just isn’t a high demand for him to be a starting point guard right now from teams with cap space. The team will continue to exhaust all of their options with the hopes of finding Jones a new home and get him paid, but both parties are prepared to come back to the table and work out an affordable long-term deal with the Wizards that would essentially reset his trade market for this season’s trade deadline.

Malcolm Brogdon, who was acquired by the Wizards in the deal that sent Deni Avdija to the Portland Trail Blazers, is being shopped around the league with the Wizards’ asking price being a future first round pick. Malcolm Brogdon still has a lot of value among teams around the league, as he is just one season removed from being the league’s Sixth Man of the Year. If the team cannot get a first round pick for Brogdon then they will more than likely settle for a young player and a few second round picks.

There has been interest shown from a few teams in Wizards guard Landry Shamet, but my league sources tell me that no deal is imminent for Shamet at this time and that he may have to return to the Wizards for another season and continue to improve his trade value with more consistent play on the court.

The Wizards find themselves in a very interesting position heading into the 2024-25 season of trying to develop their young players, but also trying to increase the value of a slew of tradeable assets on the team. The priority will clearly be the development of their young players, which will begin next week at the NBA’s Las Vegas Summer League.