Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cleveland FO been yapping every week for months now about how Donovan Mitchell is "Excited, ECSTATIC, BELIEVES in what Cleveland's doing"... and here we are in free agency but I don't see any extension agreement still... :sas2:
brianwindhorst-windhorst.gif

What's going on in Cleveland brehs?? :ohhh::mjgrin:

Yeah that's what I'm wondering I can see either him or Garland going to the Lakers.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Everything is great. How are you enjoying the Celtics championship?

It was incredible

Team is pretty well set up for a long run as a legit contender, loved the draft but I really feel like we need a legit big rather than try to count on porzingis and horford to give consistent big minutes next season or for the next few seasons

Maybe Tillman can be that guy, I’m not there on him yet

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It was incredible

Team is pretty well set up for a long run as a legit contender, loved the draft but I really feel like we need a legit big rather than try to count on porzingis and horford to give consistent big minutes next season or for the next few seasons

Maybe Tillman can be that guy, I’m not there on him yet

You are right. I do not feel ok having injury prone Porzingis and 38 year old Horford to be the only bigs getting minutes
They just resigned Queta and Kornet. I think the Celtics want to give Queta the opportunity to earn his minutes, I do like his potential. And I do like Tillman, as long as he spends the entire summer working on his 3 point shot