Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I've seen MPJ based packages thrown out there recently. I don't love it for either team, but it's out there.

I've come to the realization that Chicago is going to try to do a complete salary dump or take on salary like MPJ+stuff to get a trade done.

Awful timing for all of this honestly. Denver and LAC are the only Playoff teams I've seen with rumored interest in LaVine.

Too bad BK wants to suck, Simmons for LaVine made sense before they picked a direction to be bad for Flagg

:francis:
I highly doubt Ben gets moved at all because from what I gather, BK wants to clear their books. In a perfect world, they win the lotto, draft Flagg, and then sign a couple of vets to surround Cam/Flagg/Clax and go right back to fighting for a play-in in 2026.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt Ben gets moved at all because from what I gather, BK wants to clear their books. In a perfect world, they win the lotto, draft Flagg, and then sign a couple of vets to surround Cam/Flagg/Clax and go right back to fighting for a play-in in 2026.
Yea, I know. The time to do a Simmons trade was a year or 2 ago when BK was still being delusional about competing with B Tier stars

Daps

Shai trying to leave the whole ass graph :heh:

Two things stand out here -

Giannis is an all-time talent, who makes his living off driving and finishing at the rim, and yet Luka drives more than he does and is more efficient, and Shai had nearly 500 more drives than Giannis and had relatively similar efficiency. Unfathomable from those two guys.

The MVP race between the two will be must-watch tv.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Shoutout to Bam Adebayo for getting a key to the city and also confirming that he and A’ja Wilson are together

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m not 100 percent sure about this but don’t most 76ers players already live in Jersey? I know Embiid lives in Jersey and Ben Simmons use to live in Jersey

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
I’m not 100 percent sure about this but don’t most 76ers players already live in Jersey? I know Embiid lives in Jersey and Ben Simmons use to live in Jersey

Sixers practice facility and offices are in Camden.

It's a leverage play to get that arena approval in Chinatown but the momentum for that hasn't been on their side for a while.