Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
LeBron going to be on his LeBron shyt.
:russ:
Jimmy going to be on the sidelines the whole season.
:mjlol:
Tatum going to be uninteresting, but it should show his drive and path to the title.
:manny:
Sabonis is DEI, but the Eastern Europeans can be interesting. He had a tough season.
:wow:
Edwards should be wild. All the highlights, dealing with Rudy and KAT, seeding up instagram thots.
:mjlol:
Sabonis isn't eastern european though. He doesn't know a single slavic word. He's no jokic.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Denver's front office has really dropped that ball over the last 18 months.

Teams out West have been getting better and better, either by draft or acquring talent through trade, and the best they can do is sign a soon-to-be, 36-year-old version of Westbrook. They better hope Murray can get his head above the water, because if he doesn't, their reign on top will be shorter than the proverbial.
They should go after LaVine.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
with what?

For that they woulda just re-upped KCP

that 2nd apron is crazy, but it's kinda wild how Kroenke is so cheap with the Nuggets
I've seen MPJ based packages thrown out there recently. I don't love it for either team, but it's out there.

I've come to the realization that Chicago is going to try to do a complete salary dump or take on salary like MPJ+stuff to get a trade done.

Awful timing for all of this honestly. Denver and LAC are the only Playoff teams I've seen with rumored interest in LaVine.

Too bad BK wants to suck, Simmons for LaVine made sense before they picked a direction to be bad for Flagg

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Denver's front office has really dropped that ball over the last 18 months.

Teams out West have been getting better and better, either by draft or acquring talent through trade, and the best they can do is sign a soon-to-be, 36-year-old version of Westbrook. They better hope Murray can get his head above the water, because if he doesn't, their reign on top will be shorter than the proverbial.
Put all their eggs in the “find and develop gems in the late first” basket. I like that strategy more than just having a revolving door of vet min guys, but you shouldn’t be letting actual rotation players walk because you think you can just keep backfilling everybody.

If the bench sucks again with booths young guys and they go into the playoffs only 5 or 6 deep again, that’s a fireable offense.