Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

dfresh

Pro
Daps
Denver's front office has really dropped that ball over the last 18 months.

Teams out West have been getting better and better, either by draft or acquring talent through trade, and the best they can do is sign a soon-to-be, 36-year-old version of Westbrook. They better hope Murray can get his head above the water, because if he doesn't, their reign on top will be shorter than the proverbial.

Denver’s been shopping mpj around. They tried to trade him for pg before he went to the 76ers + the bulls rumors.

Good chance he’s gone after this season.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Just takes for KAT to play with above average BBIQ and Minnesota can win a chip. His size and skillset is special, he's just too much of a dumbass to rely on in the clutch.

I'm legit shocked there are actually people who think KAT is "one level away" from being a championship level player. Like I'm flabbergasted. Dude is a career loser and no where near close to that

KAT reminds me alot of Ben Simmons in people blindly believing he could he a Hall of Fame player "if he only fixes one thing". Amazing lol

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait until to the next NBA season starts. Secondly, Ja Morant and Kevin Durant are absolutely disrespectful to their opponents

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm legit shocked there are actually people who think KAT is "one level away" from being a championship level player. Like I'm flabbergasted. Dude is a career loser and no where near close to that

KAT reminds me alot of Ben Simmons in people blindly believing he could he a Hall of Fame player "if he only fixes one thing". Amazing lol
:ld:

You might be right. KAT being smarter on the floor may be equivalent to Ben Simmons refusing to shoot from outside the paint. idk

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Charles said Giannis needs to get better as a basketball player :mjlol:

Bro added a turnaround to his post game, and is way more comfortable with his back to the basket.

Giannis gets injured saving that bum ass squad

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Denver’s been shopping mpj around. They tried to trade him for pg before he went to the 76ers + the bulls rumors.

Good chance he’s gone after this season.
Denver getting rid of him would be addition by subtraction. If they could flip him for two serviceable role players, then it would be a game changer.