Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Miami’s always been a FA destination. The cap space might be worth it rather than taking back a bad contract + pick swaps
How often are those type of players hitting the open market like that though?

Philly literally got lucky that the Clippers didn't want to pay PG (mainly due to age) or else they would have been using that cap space on lesser tier players. They didn't have any bad contracts to send out in a trade, so they literally would have been dependent on the other team willing to only accept picks in the deals.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not really sure they have an alternative.

If Butler opts out next season and they can find a way to move Duncan Robinson’s contract they can make room for a max spot
Feels like Pat Riley fell asleep at the wheel. Herro and Duncan haven't lived up to what they signed them for, now no one will take those contracts.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Feels like Pat Riley fell asleep at the wheel. Herro and Duncan haven't lived up to what they signed them for, now no one will take those contracts.
I’m guessing that Riles is hoping on internal improvement from Jovic and Jacquez along with a full year with Rozier and fight for the play in/6th seed

He doesn’t believe in having a ’bad’ team

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@tremonthustler1 @Regular_P @CantStop
@I AM WARHOL
@Piff Tannen

What does Brandon Ingram do now that it looks like all his trade destinations are gone? Just try to have an all star year and try the market. I don’t see his agent accepting 4/160-180 type of deal based on what Windy said

same thing that happened to siakam. they go into camp acting like it's all good and then he eventually gets traded by the deadline to a team that thinks BI can help them get to the next level. but there's a slim chance the pelicans gel and they keep him past the deadline and they re-up him.