Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jsut seen pictures of amen and Jabari on the us select team and Jabari is frustrating, mayne. Dude looks like he got smaller. He looks like Auburn Jabari. Why is he allergic to the weight room :francis:

Amen looks ripped and so does Sengun and Cam. You can tell they been in the lab and the gym

I’m opening up to the idea of Brooks and Jabari for Ingram

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Jsut seen pictures of amen and Jabari on the us select team and Jabari is frustrating, mayne. Dude looks like he got smaller. He looks like Auburn Jabari. Why is he allergic to the weight room :francis:

Amen looks ripped and so does Sengun and Cam. You can tell they been in the lab and the gym

I’m opening up to the idea of Brooks and Jabari for Ingram
New Orleans says no

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Fine we’ll wait for yall to make Reid or KAT available since yall way over the 2nd apron and we know yall ownership ain’t about that life :lolbron:
Who’s yall?

But you have the right idea on Jabari. He’s best suited as a trade chip for unsuspecting team who will realize too late that he ain’t gonna make it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who’s yall?

But you have the right idea on Jabari. He’s best suited as a trade chip for unsuspecting team who will realize too late that he ain’t gonna make it.
Out of the core, he’s always the first piece I part with. And then Amen because he has the most to develop ( a jumper and a better handle) to reach his ceiling. Cam is already elite on catch and shoot and then he’s also on the top shooters off-movement(screens, back picks, etc) shooters

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Who’s yall?

It’s sad cause the kid cares but I just don’t see it. I don’t even remember him having a few weeks on a heater like JG did.