Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This last page is :bryan:

Yall saying it was a setup and he 's not a drug dealer, but then he's stuntin looking like a mini-Cam Newton with racks on racks on racks. :mindblown:...

She handing out fades though..lol

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heres what i think call me crazy which is true but just hear me out. He was a nicca with money who testified against dpd. He had different streams of income but made the stupid mistake of showin off on fb n ig. If there were that much drugs in his apartment the nite he was killed the police would have released that info..they ALWAYS search a victims place of residence. Once the reward was offered they concocted a plausible story using his own fb n ig posts against him......if he was really a drug dealer they would have never let him b a credible witness to begin with.

A Conspiracy theorist could argue that maybe amber the cop was suppose to go in old boy apartment and shoot him and fukked up and went into Jean's apartment my mistake.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Isnt it fair to say the " I'm suprised he showed up " line was because he went on vacation days before the trial ?

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Dude was in the streets. shyt happens like this when you in that life.

Post your own personal US treasury reserve on social media, and the wolves will always be outside.

frontiers-in-ecology-and-evolution-dog-wolf-hybrids.jpg

Musty

Banned
Daps
His Instagram isn’t as bad as y’all are making it sound unless some of the posts got deleted. 90 posts in total. ONE has a stack of money in it. And I think TWO posts show him smoking, and those are in California where it’s sold legally.

“Stunting on the Internet”....I guess that’s technically correct but.....an arguable stretch.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
So was he moving all this weight in his current gated cac community he resided in with security and cameras or was he pushing in his old apartment where Botham and the cac cop bytch lived across the street from a police station? :martin:

He was moving all this weight while testifying in the biggest high profile case in the country under surveillance...How would some random nikkas out of Louisiana know about dude being a weed pusher in another state when I'm sure theres access to weed a lot closer in their own state?

:jbhmm:

Be Nino Brown while testifying against a corrupt white supremacist police department brehs :beli:

Y'all really buying?:sas2:

Last edited:

Musty

Banned
Daps
The apartment he got killed at isn’t the suburbs. Closer to Uptown. Nearer to West End.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Heres what i think call me crazy which is true but just hear me out. He was a nicca with money who testified against dpd. He had different streams of income but made the stupid mistake of showin off on fb n ig. If there were that much drugs in his apartment the nite he was killed the police would have released that info..they ALWAYS search a victims place of residence. Once the reward was offered they concocted a plausible story using his own fb n ig posts against him......if he was really a drug dealer they would have never let him b a credible witness to begin with.

Did he go to jail/get arrested for dealing? Does he have a record? I don't so.

Why wouldn't he be a credible witness.

I don't know what breh was doing.
But he was flashing too much on gram. And people noticed. :demonic:

As for the civil trial, does that weirdo family even want money from the city?