Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
1st it was a drive by....w/no suspects now its a drug deal gone bad.....u mean 2tell me dpd didnt search his apartment when he initially got killed....they waited days until they got a "tip" to then search his apartment.....naw i aint buying that shyt....when bothan jean was murdered the 1st fucc'n thing they did was search his apartment n broadcast he had weed... fucc dpd

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
They were already on him before that trial. Do you think you're going to be called as a witness in a case like this and not be investigated? That's probably why she allegedly said, " I'm surprised he showed up".

He probably sold Botham the weed that was found in his spot. RIP to these young men, this case is a mess.

When that Dallas official came out and spoke about this case being thoroughly investigated, I knew they already knew what happened.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He isnt selln nick bags

"Dallas Police said "numerous tips" led them to search Brown's apartment, where they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 149 grams of THC cartridges and more than $4,000 in cash. "

12 pounds of weed ain’t shyt. That’s light work

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
1 thing i know 4sho about DALLAS is that any n everytime a reward is offered case is solved almost immediately......so ummm who gets the reward money ¿¿¿¿ the person who acting like an informant who gave the "anonymous tip " which i know dayum well is dpd

Daps
Dude was in the streets. shyt happens like this when you in that life.

latest

Why can’t these dudes move in silence? Put a target on your back for a hundred Instagram likes, brehs.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So the cops hired the 2 dudes on the run? And the one they arrested for killing him? I'm sure we'll hear from the dude arrested that he was paid to do it by cops right?

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Heres what i think call me crazy which is true but just hear me out. He was a nicca with money who testified against dpd. He had different streams of income but made the stupid mistake of showin off on fb n ig. If there were that much drugs in his apartment the nite he was killed the police would have released that info..they ALWAYS search a victims place of residence. Once the reward was offered they concocted a plausible story using his own fb n ig posts against him......if he was really a drug dealer they would have never let him b a credible witness to begin with.