Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
S
Did he go to jail/get arrested for dealing? Does he have a record? I don't so.

Why wouldn't he be a credible witness.

I don't know what breh was doing.
But he was flashing too much on gram. And people noticed. :demonic:

As for the civil trial, does that weirdo family even want money from the city?
South side flats where botham jean was killed is an apartment complex full of cops literally across the street from the police department.
..just cuz he was flashin money don't mean he was dealing.....the family bringing forward a civil lawsuit would say yes they want money...even if they win they might not collect cuz just last year the city was in a deficit n cty of dallas /dpd rarely loses or pays out

Who would put a drug dealer in the stand to testify against the police and how would he b credible if he was a drug dealer

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I lived in Dallas from 2015-17. My weedman lived in that same area. Right off the tollway.
Weed aint no crime....selling weed is usually harmless transactions....yt/black/asian/foreign/young/old...im talking about CRIME mf was shot in front of nice luxury apartments n now all of a sudden its a drug deal gone bad

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
S

South side flats where botham jean was killed is an apartment complex full of cops literally across the street from the police department.
..just cuz he was flashin money don't mean he was dealing.....the family bringing forward a civil lawsuit would say yes they want money...even if they win they might not collect cuz just last year the city was in a deficit n cty of dallas /dpd rarely loses or pays out

Who would put a drug dealer in the stand to testify against the police and how would he b credible if he was a drug dealer
At the end of the day, he heard what he heard , his previous had nothing to do with this situation

Could it be possible that
  • He got into some crazy shyt( drugs)
  • Jean gets killed , he heard what unfolded
  • He gets shot
  • He then gets told to be a witness
  • The people that shot him last year are still after him AND THEY FINALLY KNOW WHERE HE LIVES
  • the verdict is given, (somewhere before or after)He asks to be re located because he knew he had some1 after him
  • They wait ,stalk him out , see him moving his furniture etc
  • Follow him to his new location and wait til the perfect time
Is this possible :dame:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
So was he moving all this weight in his current gated cac community he resided in with security and cameras or was he pushing in his old apartment where Botham and the cac cop bytch lived across the street from a police station? :martin:

He was moving all this weight while testifying in the biggest high profile case in the country under surveillance...How would some random nikkas out of Louisiana know about dude being a weed pusher in another state when I'm sure theres access to weed a lot closer in their own state?

:jbhmm:

Be Nino Brown while testifying against a corrupt white supremacist police department brehs :beli:

Y'all really buying?:sas2:
Exactly
Cover up in full effect.

Yall making an appeal a breeze for this neo Nazi bytch.

And these Manchurian candidates gonna disappear to never be heard from again.

Where the Eric Holder/ shytty Cuz dude at? :patrice:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
S

This statement makes no sense.....

The defense in the guyer trial put a damn lying, crying ass tweaking, crackhead on the stand as a credible witness saying she literally met Amber in a damn CRACKHOUSE....:mjlol:

The fix is in... This story about Josh getting killed makes no sense, I actually remember seeing him on ESPN because he use to play for USF. But rather he was dealing or not, this story stinks. BUT I'm not about to DIE on that hill for josh until i get more evidence..
Being here and being connected locally took a lot out of me mentally that I gotta digress on this case.

The c00n brother and father saying she shouldnt go to jail and want to be BFF's with her
Not seeing ANY pics of Botem with ANY black people and him smiling ear to ear in ever pic with nothing but whites
Tatt tongue Benjamin Crump and Merrit only looking for the bag
The lying crackhead on the stand
The c00n judge
The c00n cop stroking ambers hair
little lying ass Amber crying on the stand
token ass chief
Racist DPD union chief allocating money to amber
and now the killing of Josh

Just unfiltered, unadulterated fukkery... I digress.....:francis:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

The defense in the guyer trial put a damn lying, crying ass tweaking, crackhead on the stand as a credible witness saying she literally met Amber in a damn CRACKHOUSE....:mjlol:

The fix is in... This story about Josh getting killed makes no sense, I actually remember seeing him on ESPN because he use to play for USF. But rather he was dealing or not, this story stinks. BUT I'm not about to DIE on that hill for josh until i get more evidence..
Being here and being connected locally took a lot out of me mentally that I gotta digress on this case.

The c00n brother and father saying she shouldnt go to jail and want to be BFF's with her
Not seeing ANY pics of Botem with ANY black people and him smiling ear to ear in ever pic with nothing but whites
The c00n judge
token ass chief

None of it makes sense n for the record im not disagreeing with u

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

The c00n judge
token ass chief

I'm wit'cha on this my man

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The quickest way to see your demise is stunting on the gram.. Yeah you ain’t got no enemies but the wolves are watching and just gathering intel and waiting until the right time to strike.. when they do people are surprised about folk getting taken out suddenly and all they remember is that person don’t have no enemies but little do they know it’s the flossing that got fam tossed