Botham Jean's neighbor/witness in his case was murdered last night

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's war and this nikkas hugging killers

How many more wake up calls are needed?:francis:

Knowing all he knew . . all the corruption, she was not remorseful nor did she ask for their forgiveness, two black men are dead now a sister has lost her career and is damn near in hiding but white people sitting up talking about a damn hug :unimpressed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Where was he killed at? Cuz their apartment ain't in the hood for him to be shot to death
If you got a hit put out on you it doesn't matter where you live idiot. That wouldn't be called a professional hitman or anything. smdh In this case I believe it was a cop so basically the same thing.

You got that dumb ghetto mentality that only violence happens in the hood. Nah it's just a bunch a dumb asses that get caught because they brag to everybody they did it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's war and this nikkas hugging killers

How many more wake up calls are needed?:francis:
I'm getting old so now I have to lock and load at all times, because these dumb ass Uncle Toms and Aunt Annies outchea begging to give hugs to the enemy. They going to roll up on me like I'm one of them and going to be surprised at the outcome. :francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you got a hit put out on you it doesn't matter where you live idiot. That wouldn't be called a professional hitman or anything. smdh In this case I believe it was a cop so basically the same thing.

You got that dumb ghetto mentality that only violence happens in the hood. Nah it's just a bunch a dumb asses that get caught because they brag to everybody they did it.
No you dumb ass nikka. I was making a point that his apartment is not in the hood at all and is actually a block away from the police station. I literally drove past it last week bringing my girl home from school(downtown Dallas).

I'm saying that that isn't an area where nikkas get shot to death, so off the rip I'm not believing any story about it being gang/drug/street related.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Oh boy

So many angles and this is just another one

But imo it's kinda irrelevant in this case the race of his woman, actually it makes it more powerful that he testified against Amber even if his woman was a cac
Reading down her timeline it appears they were separated and she not even in the country she in Paris. I think they were one of those 90 day fiance situations. She saying she can't even get into the u.s to go to his funeral. Bro might have had a hole nother woman.

But I agree it really doesn't matter what his wife was. He stood tall testified and now he dead. Hard to believe it was a random act.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No you dumb ass nikka. I was making a point that his apartment is not in the hood at all and is actually a block away from the police station. I literally drove past it last week bringing my girl home from school(downtown Dallas).

I'm saying that that isn't an area where nikkas get shot to death, so off the rip I'm not believing any story about it being gang/drug/street related.
I've heard this as well. But I'm expecting some goof looking dude who we will never hear from but will see his black face all over the news to pop up.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
The FBI will have to step in. You can't tell me the entire police department isn't in on it.

We're now at the point where we trust Donald Trump's FBI and Justice Department to investigate this?

Where is the immediate pressure on Dallas' leadership? NYC put tremendous heat under di Blasio regarding Eric Garner.

Dallas mayor Eric Johnson
Vt-C30e-_400x400.jpg

Dallas police chief Renee Hall
detroit+deputy+chief+renee+hall.jpg

Dallas district attorney John Creuzot
JohnCreuzot-1-300x300.jpg

Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson - US House of Representatives - Dallas
440px-Eddie_Bernice_Johnson_official_portrait_116th_Congress.jpg

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Yea they were like in breaking news there’s been a shooting at a Kansas City bar last night. 9 people fatally wounded. By the way the witness in the Botham Jean’s trial was found dead last night. Back to the Kansas City shooting :francis:
Damn breh that shooting real. I thought you was kidding. That's on Central Ave, low security and where alotta Mexicans be. Gah Damn:mjcry:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Anybody that's into gambling, if there is a bet on if Guyger will win her appeal, it would probably look like this:

Yes: -1000

No: +500

This entire ordeal has been garbage, from the initial murder, to the antics at the trial and subsequent compassion by c00ns nationwide to a white supremacist murderer, to the key witness being killed. It all sets up for the bytch to win her appeal

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
We're now at the point where we trust Donald Trump's FBI and Justice Department to investigate this?

Where is the immediate pressure on Dallas' leadership? NYC put tremendous heat under di Blasio regarding Eric Garner.

Dallas mayor Eric Johnson
Vt-C30e-_400x400.jpg

Dallas police chief Renee Hall
detroit+deputy+chief+renee+hall.jpg

Dallas district attorney John Creuzot
JohnCreuzot-1-300x300.jpg

Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson - US House of Representatives - Dallas
440px-Eddie_Bernice_Johnson_official_portrait_116th_Congress.jpg
Damn, they all look like tokens. Each and every one of them:mjtf: