BOTH sides of the Diaspora wars get viciously ethered

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
We need Trump back in office to get us reparations!!! I'm sick of sleepy slow Joe!!!!
It really pathetic and disturbing, that you would mock getting stong support, for reparations from the Black Diaspora, for American Descendants of Slavery.

nikka nerds like you,with this silly mindset
are almost as damaging to Black progress, as the "thugs" y'all cry about "taking all the women" from y'all.

Asicz

Daps
It's worrying that twitter under Musk is somehow a better representation of what's actually trending to you. If anything it's more biased than ever. The algorithm is linking accounts and keywords, from athletes to artists and political figures. Let's be generous and say maybe it's been trending once nationally, that still wouldn't support your argument.

This made zero sense and didn't reflect my statement at all.

I linked a Twitter FAQ, it not "worrying" as you say because Musk's Twitter has undergone some changes and there was the Musk Twitter files recently, that showed suppression of accounts that were anti Biden or exposed Biden's son smoking crack and in his other controversies, anyway minor detail of Musk.

The main point I am making, is that I acknowledge that tweets can be tailored to the user but also the Twitter website FAQ on Trending topics includes locations of users so users in the same location can see ADOS trending even if not showing interest in ADOS specifically before.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Great post OP!
I look forward to her and other not ADOS Black people fully and loudly supporting reparations for descendants of US slaves immediately.

How soon can ADOS expect her and others support in ways that matter online and off?

And how did you support the movement to end colonialism..or do you think the only people owed a check are Black Americans?
Don't act all superior to other Black people expecting their support on issues like reparations but silent on issues that affect them.
Reparations are a universal issue, the fact you assume only Black Americans are owed anything speaks volumes.

Daps
It really pathetic and disturbing, that you would mock getting stong support, for reparations from the Black Diaspora, for American Descendants of Slavery.

nikka nerds like you,with this silly mindset
are almost as damaging to Black progress, as the "thugs" y'all cry about "taking all the women" from y'all.

:mjtf: nxgga I'm serious.

People like you are the problem. Trump did a lot of things wrong but he was serious when he met with Cube and they put together the Platinum Plan. Trump was going to make some major moves for black people if he got reelected and that's why they couldn't let him get back in office.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The irony:russ: :dead:

Nope. Most Black Americans and Black people worldwide have respect for each other and get along just fine. There are millions of examples you refuse to look up because it doesn't fit your divisive narrative.

Man stop. Check your c00ns. Stop trying to both sides this shyt. That's all that's being asked but you choose to deflect and answer questions with questions. Yes we will shyt on you when you come at us unprovoked. Yes you will get this work when you try to shyt on us for no reason. No we will not turn the other cheek because of your skin color. fukk them goofy ass "nikkas". I don't see the irony. These people see any black people that aren't their tribe and go full retard. We ain't got time for that nonsense. When the fukk are you gonna address that?

Asicz

Daps
And how did you support the movement to end colonialism..or do you think the only people owed a check are Black Americans?
Don't act all superior to other Black people expecting their support on issues like reparations but silent on issues that affect them.
Reparations are a universal issue, the fact you assume only Black Americans are owed anything speaks volumes.

You assume because I am ADOS I don't know about African colonialism or think that only Black people in the USA are owed reparations. Typical pathetic insult to even assume I am unaware of the needed for reparations in the Caribbean the Global South, African Colonialism etc.
What next? "Are you gonna what about the Indians!" Like Biden when ever ADOS reparations?

And clearly should know that the amount of death and destruction and wealth extraction is arguably more than African colonialism.

But your instinctive rejection and resistance in Africans of the Diaspora supporting ADOS in reparations from the USA speaks loudly.

And honestly non ADOS Black at the very least should show respect for our struggle and not make up flimsy claims of ADOS not respecting other Black ethnicities.

Last edited:

Asicz

Daps
:mjtf: nxgga I'm serious.

People like you are the problem. Trump did a lot of things wrong but he was serious when he met with Cube and they put together the Platinum Plan. Trump was going to make some major moves for black people if he got reelected and that's why they couldn't let him get back in office.
Yeah okay. I'm taking about reparations.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said last names surnames family names. Not really the first names. I need you to pay adequate attention.

And anyway the context of Africans like Somalians adopting an English name or American name has a different historical context and nuance than for ADOS.
It is the same thing. They are using English names, rather than African names.

Second of all most slaves didn't even have last names, which makes sense when you realize that they were sold from plantation to plantation during the course of their lives, especially after the Louisiana territory was purchased and then opened. So slaves usually took sir name's related to their occupations like Smith (as in Blacksmith), Cooper, Weaver, Driver, Boatsmans, etc., or the geographical features of where they lived like Rivers, Waters, Hill, Lake, Fields, Towns, etc. A lot of slaves named themselves after famous people like Washington or Grant. The last groups used the names of the plantation owners where they were located when family members were sold in hopes thar family members would know the place to come back to if they were freed.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This made zero sense and didn't reflect my statement at all.

I linked a Twitter FAQ, it not "worrying" as you say because Musk's Twitter has undergone some changes and there was the Musk Twitter files recently, that showed suppression of accounts that were anti Biden or exposed Biden's son smoking crack and in his other controversies, anyway minor detail of Musk.
:skip: at Musk's team revealing twitters bias but not having their own insane right wing bias to go along with it, you can't be that naive.

The main point I am making, is that I acknowledge that tweets can be tailored to the user but also the Twitter website FAQ on Trending topics includes locations of users so users in the same location can see ADOS trending even if not showing interest in ADOS specifically before.
If the user has similar likes, follows, tags, etc but you're acting like the average American is opening their Twitter and seeing #ADOS trending, that's not happening.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Man stop. Check your c00ns. Stop trying to both sides this shyt. That's all that's being asked but you choose to deflect and answer questions with questions. Yes we will shyt on you when you come at us unprovoked. Yes you will get this work when you try to shyt on us for no reason. No we will not turn the other cheek because of your skin color. fukk them goofy ass "nikkas". I don't see the irony. These people see any black people that aren't their tribe and go full retard. We ain't got time for that nonsense. When the fukk are you gonna address that?

You're repeating yourself and admitted you didn't read my comments so :yeshrug:

Asicz

Daps
It is the same thing. They are using English names, rather than African names.

Second of all most slaves didn't even have last names, which makes sense when you realize that they were sold from plantation to plantation during the course of their lives, especially after the Louisiana territory was purchased and then opened. So slaves usually took sir name's related to their occupations like Smith (as in Blacksmith), Cooper, Weaver, Driver, Boatsmans, etc., or the geographical features of where they lived like Rivers, Waters, Hill, Lake, Fields, Towns, etc. A lot of slaves named themselves after famous people like Washington or Grant. The last groups used the names of the plantation owners where they were located when family members were sold in hopes thar family members would know the place to come back to if they were freed.
That occured yes but also American slaves did retain slaveowner sur names for generations too. Not just Smith for Blacksmith. It is complex but what he joke is doing is hiding the instigators of inter Black ethnic conflict online. And also brings it without context.

I am not sure if I care anymore honestly but I did see her tweet got a million views.

Again, I look forward to full support, and/or well wishes from non ADOS Black ethnicities, online and offline.

Asicz

Daps
:skip: at Musk's team revealing twitters bias but not having their own insane right wing bias to go along with it, you can't be that naive.

If the user has similar likes, follows, tags, etc but you're acting like the average American is opening their Twitter and seeing #ADOS trending, that's not happening.

I have not and probably won't take the time to do a data analysis that measures the reach currently of ADOS hashtag or trending word reach but there has been some in the past that measured it.
Harvard Kennedy School tried to analyze it and accuse ADOS leaders of online disinfomation then retracted the paper then got sued by ADOS leaders and is currently awaiting civil trial.

You your self don't have the data to definitely know how far the ADOS hashtag is reaching.

Also I never said the avg American saw the hashtag. It is an open question as to how many Americans and global citizens have seen the hashtag trending.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're repeating yourself and admitted you didn't read my comments so :yeshrug:

Yep. Trying to figure out where this unprovoked vitriol comes from. Also trying to figure out why you are upset about us defending ourselves. Very strange.