BOTH sides of the Diaspora wars get viciously ethered

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I see your source is article from 2016 who knows how it is now under Musk but if it is partially location influenced, like this Twitter FAQ states, then users who didn't show interest to the word ADOS could see it the word ADOS trending. Also large amounts of people who showed interest in topics on race or Black Americans for Black History month etc could see the ADOS word also.

It's worrying that twitter under Musk is somehow a better representation of what's actually trending to you. If anything it's more biased than ever. The algorithm is linking accounts and keywords, from athletes to artists and political figures. Let's be generous and say maybe it's been trending once nationally, that still wouldn't support your argument.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Social media is not an accurate representation of how people act and feel in real life. Vocal minorities thrive in places where they can't be questioned and many news outlets have found that political actors manipulate what is posted online. It's not trustworthy information.

It's an example against infidelity during a sermon, growing up Catholic my pastor would pull from historical examples all over the world. (I'm an atheist) This imam is a bigot, you can search on YouTube and find imams that speak highly of civil rights leaders, blm, etc.

Pan-Africanism is not meant to erase our differences but to highlight our common political interests and cultural similarities. People make idiotic statements online because they won't be challenged and have a set number of people anywhere and everywhere who will agree with them. Like I said earlier negativity thrives on social media.

I'm not reading anything past the first sentence. That shyt was not twitter shyt. He said that shyt unprovoked in real life. Stop the bullshyt dude. Black Americans aren't going out of our way to disrespect them people for no reason. Just stop

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm not reading anything past the first sentence. That shyt was not twitter shyt. He said that shyt unprovoked in real life. Stop the bullshyt dude. Black Americans aren't going out of our way to disrespect them people for no reason. Just stop

I was referencing what you said about 'search Twitter and see all the comments about Black Americans' you didn't get that because you didn't read all of it. I already addressed the video.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The statement wasn't directly to Black Americans you moron. Black American aren't the only ones who are African Diasporan. :stopitslime:

We know who the stereotypes at directed at. No need to play dumb. But you're name calling and disrespecting for no reason. Typical

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was referencing what you said about 'search Twitter and see all the comments about Black Americans' you didn't get that because you didn't read all of it. I already addressed the video.

Nope these folks stay talking reckless about my folks. Not trying to here the excuses. People like you refuse to educate these people and expect us not to respond to their stereotypes. We off that.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Nope these folks stay talking reckless about my folks. Not trying to here the excuses. People like you refuse to educate these people and expect us not to respond to their stereotypes. We off that.

I broke down every question you had and provided an explanation for each one. Your response?

Nope.

No group is perfect. There are tensions between every minority group that has ever existed, your hyperfocus on examples posted on social media is a symptom of radicalization.

'These people'
you sound like a cac.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I broke down every question you had and provided an explanation for each one. Your response?

Nope.

No group is perfect. There are tensions between every minority group that has ever existed, your hyperfocus on examples posted on social media is a symptom of radicalization.

'These people'
you sound like a cac.

I can sound like whatever. Stop bringing the bullshyt tribalism and expecting us to be cool with it. There is only tension because these people got here yesterday and pretend they can speak on and for us while disparaging us. Cut it out.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Stop bringing the bullshyt tribalism
The irony:russ: :dead:
There is only tension because these people got here yesterday and pretend they can speak on and for us while disparaging us
Nope. Most Black Americans and Black people worldwide have respect for each other and get along just fine. There are millions of examples you refuse to look up because it doesn't fit your divisive narrative.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really falling for Pan Africanist babble?

And letting these Africans like her disrespect y'all Black American family names? Get some respect.

English is an American language. Newsflash, Black Americans are Americans, thus our last names are American names, and in the English language.
They walking around with English names too. First names like George, Betty, Mary, Elizabeth, John, etc., are English names. Those aren't African names.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
They walking around with English names too. First names like George, Betty, Mary, Elizabeth, John, etc., are English names. Those aren't African names.
I said last names surnames family names. Not really the first names. I need you to pay adequate attention.

And anyway the context of Africans like Somalians adopting an English name or American name has a different historical context and nuance than for ADOS.

Last edited:
Daps
Great post OP!
I look forward to her and other not ADOS Black people fully and loudly supporting reparations for descendants of US slaves immediately.

How soon can ADOS expect her and others support in ways that matter online and off?

We need Trump back in office to get us reparations!!! I'm sick of sleepy slow Joe!!!!