BOTH sides of the Diaspora wars get viciously ethered

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stop calling the obsession and unprovoked bs from these people "diaspora wars". I've never in my life nor was I raised to speak on or down on these people. They move like cacs. Get away from us and leave us be damn. Build and grow with the people taking over your countries. shyts getting weird and creepy.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Yo serious question

Can someone link a white site that participates in diaspora wars?

And I’m not talking about countries at war at the moment

Just a site where white Americans and White Europeans, and white Australian and New Zealanders all just shyt on each other?

Is This something only we do?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Yo serious question

Can someone link a white site that participated in diaspora wars?

And I’m not talking about countries at war at the moment

Just a site where white Americans and White Europeans, and white Australian and New Zealanders all just shyt on each other?

Is This something only we do?
Cacs mostly accuse each other of not being white online. They try to argue which of them is the most purely "Aryan".

And you already know how WASP whites feel about Jewish whites :mjpls:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
We are all black , we are all in the same boat, these racists dont see our country of origin first, they see our skin color, act accordingly. I will join with anyone skin color or country of origin regardless to fight against racism and white supremacy

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That occured yes but also American slaves did retain slaveowner sur names for generations too. Not just Smith for Blacksmith. It is complex but what he joke is doing is hiding the instigators of inter Black ethnic conflict online. And also brings it without context.

I am not sure if I care anymore honestly but I did see her tweet got a million views.

Again, I look forward to full support, and/or well wishes from non ADOS Black ethnicities, online and offline.
Most people are really ignorant and know nothing about African American history or for that matter U.S. history. Most slaves did not have last names until after the Civil War ended in 1865, which means that they were no longer slaves when they took last names and therefore most of the names are not slave owner names. You might not understand the significance of that until you realize that Black people had to have last names by 1870, which was the first census that Black people were counted in U.S. history.

A lot of slaves did not take the names of owners or the the plantations were they stayed due to the stigma of slavery or just not wanting to be associated with people that enslaved them. So the 1870 census is called the "brick wall" for African American genealogical researchers because that is the period that a giant crop of African Americans assigned themselves their own last names. That made researching people from specific plantations almost impossible if they didn't take the slave owners names. Well now we know that many of them did not take the slave owners last names, which is why most African American families have difficulty in tracing families beyond 1870.

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
It actually is though, are you calling your self a loser or lost because you have and American last name and speak English?

Change your last name to a African name and speak a African language so you can win...

Y'all really letting a Somalian trick you outta being American, as they have chain migration to Minnesota. Smh
I think you’re interpreting differently than others what makes people “lost” in the context of the post.

I interpreted it as people being lost because they are fighting the wrong battle. Africans and Black Americans are fighting (online) about who is better when we’re all speaking the oppressor’s language daily. Maybe we should be taking the fight somewhere else