BOTH sides of the Diaspora wars get viciously ethered

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
These hashtags nikkas been showing their asses and switching up to these "thank God the white man took me out the jungle" c00nish narratives for a minute. In the past week I seen these dudes say this, the white admixture and native American ancestry of "ados people," psuedo science about the difference in head shapes and hairlines and skin tones of "Africans and ados," and a whole load of other fake bourgeoise fukkery, including now openly calling Africans "savages" and making false accusations of Africans attacking "ados people" like a bunch of pearl clutching cacs.

It took me a while to realize how schizophrenic these folks are, but yes, they really do believe they belong to a culturally, physically, and intellectually superior, English speaking bourgeoise class of the black community.
You just making up stuff now. "Thank God white man took me out the jungle" why would you even think that up?

Don't mix ADOS up with that FBA making fun of Black immigrant hairline bullshyt. Tariq Nasheed is loss imo.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

Interesting....
butler-basketball.gif

Asicz

Daps
I mean…she’s not wrong.
If she is so right are you gonna change your last name to a Somali name soon? And not speak English anymore. You better be speaking nothing but Swahili, if not how can we respect your stance...

Asicz

Daps
Well, what are you waiting for? Shoot the first shot! :mjgrin:
I don't do corny shots at Afro Latinos and Jamaicans and Africans I respect their culture. Hopeful you will have them respect yours...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If she is so right are you gonna change your last name to a Somali name soon? And not speak English anymore. You better be speaking nothing but Swahili, if not how can we respect your stance...
Me pointing out that she’s right and what I’m gonna do about it are two separate issues…
:why:

Her being right is not dependent upon my actions…

Asicz

Daps
Me pointing out that she’s right and what I’m gonna do about it are two separate issues…

Her being right is not dependent upon my actions…
It actually is though, are you calling your self a loser or lost because you have and American last name and speak English?

Change your last name to a African name and speak a African language so you can win...

Y'all really letting a Somalian trick you outta being American, as they have chain migration to Minnesota. Smh

Last edited:

Asicz

Daps
It's... an interesting take
chalky-boardwalk.gif

That's all I got for you officer :hubie:
Yeah, that's what I thought, quiet time for you. Enjoy your drink on this fine Sunday afternoon.