Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Are you in Dorchester/Roxbury? How do the foreign black folk relate to you?

Another thing I noticed about Boston, is it's noticeably segregated like most northern cities. The black and Latinos stay among each other and white people stay away...

What are some of the biggest differences between Boston and Cleveland since you've lived in both now? I can speak on being a visitor to both bit I've never lived in either...
I work in Dedham but I try to go to Dorchester and Roxbury a couple times a month, definitely segregated but cleveland might the most segregated cities in the country. Whites with whites, Hispanics with Hispanics and black with blacks while her black and Latinos usually stay in same areas. Cleveland crime is much worse like you feel the danger but poverty in boston feels worse because the gaps in income is so much different. Foreign black people are cool but it’s just not the same likes and sometimes it’s a language barrier. Like I work with a cool Dominican cat but he literally knows about 40 words in English total. Nightlife in Boston isn’t great but much better than I expected.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

What are some of the biggest differences between Boston and Cleveland?
TOM BRADY

url

Mega

Superstar
Daps

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I work in Dedham but I try to go to Dorchester and Roxbury a couple times a month, definitely segregated but cleveland might the most segregated cities in the country. Whites with whites, Hispanics with Hispanics and black with blacks while her black and Latinos usually stay in same areas. Cleveland crime is much worse like you feel the danger but poverty in boston feels worse because the gaps in income is so much different. Foreign black people are cool but it’s just not the same likes and sometimes it’s a language barrier. Like I work with a cool Dominican cat but he literally knows about 40 words in English total. Nightlife in Boston isn’t great but much better than I expected.
Bro the whole north east is like that. From Boston to providence to Nashua to Bridgeport/Hartford to nyc. If that’s the case north east just not might be from you. All the schools here be looking like the United Nations :dead: