Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is cap. I live here. It is definitely, at least, a third black.

:francis:
253e82be81225e176a16b84b89f5a96ca34e419d.gifv

Mega

Superstar
Daps
They got smart and starting to leave the most racist big city in America
Peeps my other thread everyone running to Houston or Atlanta
Some are leaving Mass.
But overall majority of most blacks in Boston moved to surrounding cities& suburbs. Randolph and Brockton saw sharp increases of black homeownership recently.

Especially Brockton.

Brockton is now majority Black, for first time in city’s history

"Brockton, for the first time in its history, has a majority of Black residents, making it the only city in New England of its kind."

"In 2017, Brockton accounted for one in five home loans to Black homebuyers across Massachusetts, according to a study by the economist Jim Campen. Black homebuyers received twice as many home loans in Brockton as they did in Boston that year, even though Boston’s population is seven times larger."

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
All the good black clubs and night spots gone at this point. Folks tryna blame covid but I don't see it getting better next year either. I'm heading to DC at this point:francis:
:russ: lol you def my twin from somewhere, I said I’d rather head to the DMV too rather than go to htx or atl
Some are leaving Mass.
But overall majority of most blacks in Boston moved to surrounding cities& suburbs. Randolph and Brockton saw sharp increases of black homeownership recently.

Especially Brockton.

Brockton is now majority Black, for first time in city’s history

"Brockton, for the first time in its history, has a majority of Black residents, making it the only city in New England of its kind."

"In 2017, Brockton accounted for one in five home loans to Black homebuyers across Massachusetts, according to a study by the economist Jim Campen. Black homebuyers received twice as many home loans in Brockton as they did in Boston that year, even though Boston’s population is seven times larger."
who tf is trying to live in ghetto ass Brockton

:hhh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Mega

Superstar
Daps
:russ: lol you def my twin from somewhere, I said I’d rather head to the DMV too rather than go to htx or atl

who tf is trying to live in ghetto ass Brockton

:hhh:
I use to think the same until my boy copped a crib on the Westside of Brockton by the Stoughton/Easton borderline. :ehh:

Breh ain't you from Lynn? Come on man you know Lynn got the same stigma as Brockton.:mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I use to think the same until my boy copped a crib on the Westside of Brockton by the Stoughton/Easton borderline. :ehh:

Breh ain't you from Lynn? Come on man you know Lynn got the same stigma as Brockton.:mjlol:
:hubie: hey man we don't get too brazy, I know nikkas in brockton who stopped going out in brockton and rather go to lynn.

:hubie:thats all im saying

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Bless Boston for the dumb thick Spanish women they got.

I don't know if it's localized, but the thickest pr chicks I've come across have almost all been from Boston, the Salem area specifically.
I used to live in Salem close to the border by Lynn all the spanish girls lived in Lynn or Lawrence :blessed: I had some black girls from like Jamaica Plain and Roxbury, and had a ton of Cac women in that Salem, Danvers area :mjcry: