Boston is 26% Black (Unofficial Boston Thread LFGI)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Boston is pretty racist but it's not on any level as a city in Texas.

Also if you know Beantowns rich history rivalry with NY. It was the Irish vs the Italians then the whites vs the blacks so yup Boston is racist. I went to school there.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
I listened to two minutes he doesn’t have a very noticeable accent :patrice:

I knew one breh from Boston he went to St. Francis in Brooklyn. From what he sounded like I think black Boston sounds similar to black NYC. :jbhmm:
Listen to the way Benzino, Bobby Brown, Free from 106 &Park, Mike Bivins, Pooch Hall etc. all talk.
None of them sound like Mark Wahlberg.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Also, I'm pretty sure Houston's native AADOS percentage is higher than Bostons.

Can't have a "black mecca" in America made up of foreign cultures.

No Haitian in their right mind would champion Port of Prince, because it had a strong Afr'Am community if one existed.

As an Afr'Am I'm not about to be celebrating imported black cultures over my own born and bred in this soil.
Basically.

Ive been to Boston many times, did my second big chop there, partied at Harvard and MIT, spent a lot of time at the museums, had my first legal drink there, good times. nikkas was choosing heavy. :myman:

Racist af tho. Last few times we went, we stayed at the intercontinental for July 4th (beautiful fireworks timed with booming classical music, chilling at the hotel bar with old white academics, made some contacts). Some dockside type crackers walking on whatever street that is, looked like they wanted to kidnap me. I never been so scared, even in the south.

I will say, the young dominican and wi guys who worked in the kitchen were so happy to see us, they opened the kitchen back up for us and then just sat there while we ate, interviewing us. Reminded me of when we stay at nice hotels in the south. There's definitely a strange racial undercurrent.

So being a foreign means you aren’t black now haha.

the average Caribbean person is probably more black than ADOS % wise anyway.
:rudy: You be saying some real slick shyt.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
then wtf breh, whats the point of this thread? :dwillhuh:

not tryna get shyt started, but you really expect ADOS ppl to be all aflutter that a city is full of people who share your skin tone but not the same language, religion, food or culture?

and like i said, its not like Boston even has a nationally relevant black neighborhood or culture. NYC prolly has similar demographics but NYC actually has a strong history of ADOS culture and Borough Culture (Harlem is flashy, brooklyn is gutter nikkas, etc etc).....

I mean yall are a significantly African City cool, word to the motherland and all :blessed:, but that doesnt mean shyt to the every day ADOS person who would basically be an outcast in any of these neighborhoods.

We have Roxbury, freedom trail, Caribbean fest, Dudley, Malcolm X house etc.

My main gripe it seems that the wealth gap between ADOS and whites is large. I work in a hospital most of the minorities with license jobs are 1st and 2nd generation Haitian, Nigerian, Jamaican, etc